13»

Comments

• rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    In the end he shall remain with India. I dont see him staying there.

And what are the reasons for that?

I just feel that the paperwork he has to fill out will take a long time and eventually he will get angry and plus because he has not played in a while he would be way behind on match practice so like any Indian like him he will decide to come back to I-League (join a higher team though)

But I mentioned he went there are played two games!

I know but what I am trying to say is that he will always have paperwork to fill out, he will go for a short period of time and then comeback, it will continue to be a cycle.

If guys like Varin mehta, avyay gujral are consistently staying abroad why Ankit will have problems?
    Varin has family money, Avyay is still a youth prospect while Sharma is in Spain at the age of 20-21, 6th Division, having troubles with papers and missing out on valuable playing time. Also like you said you dont know how he did, he might have done shit.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

I just feel that the paperwork he has to fill out will take a long time and eventually he will get angry and plus because he has not played in a while he would be way behind on match practice so like any Indian like him he will decide to come back to I-League (join a higher team though)

I know but what I am trying to say is that he will always have paperwork to fill out, he will go for a short period of time and then comeback, it will continue to be a cycle.

If guys like Varin mehta, avyay gujral are consistently staying abroad why Ankit will have problems?
    Varin has family money, Avyay is still a youth prospect while Sharma is in Spain at the age of 20-21, 6th Division, having troubles with papers and missing out on valuable playing time. Also like you said you dont know how he did, he might have done shit.

Avyay has turned 18+ i think

I dunno whether Sharma has paper troubles, that happened in past....how he played i dunno coz i didnt asked, what's the point of asking the player himself
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

Avyay has turned 18+ i think

I dunno whether Sharma has paper troubles, that happened in past....how he played i dunno coz i didnt asked, what's the point of asking the player himself

Could have asked how he adapted to the game. How he feels in Spain and all all that.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Well, I had something in those lines, but wont like to discuss all those in public forum! ;)
  • rudra wrote:
    Well, I had something in those lines, but wont like to discuss all those in public forum! ;)

Come on man. You can tell me. I am your biggest fan. LOL.

But seriously why not.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

But seriously why not.

Nothing much there! Plus, I also am a part time footy writer, so sometimes players say things 'off the record'!!!!! Do you think I just happen to know about Arrows inside politics just like that! NO MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE

=;
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

But seriously why not.

Nothing much there! Plus, I also am a part time footy writer, so sometimes players say things 'off the record'!!!!! Do you think I just happen to know about Arrows inside politics just like that! NO MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE

=;

More questions. Sure!
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

But seriously why not.

=;
    You just hit the curiosity button on my head.... :P