who will be top indian scorer?

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points

ok.....but i never said that we shud play only 1 ST in team ....wat i mean that if this rule is applied then obviously coach will not use 1 ST strategy as 1 shud be indian ...he will use 2 one being foreigner other being indian....this will give both ST the chance......the problem is that indian ST are not getting enough matches so how they will match the foreigner....agreed they r not technically sound as nigerian but still ihey r not gettin chance to prove thwemselves....except 2-3 teams all r playing 2 foreigner frwd///

@Joyptan

u explain abt this line i suppose...
    This activity was was supposed to for @preetam . 

can u explain me abt this line
    "I bet u are the geek in ur class "

if u r there...u can explain it???
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@preetam this line "I bet u are the geek in ur class" wasn't ment for u it was said to @Arsenalkid700

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points

> preetam said:
    > ok.....but i never said that we shud play only 1 ST in team ....wat i mean that if this rule is applied then obviously coach will not use 1 ST strategy as 1 shud be indian ...he will use 2 one being foreigner other being indian....this will give both ST the chance......the problem is that indian ST are not getting enough matches so how they will match the foreigner....agreed they r not technically sound as nigerian but still ihey r not gettin chance to prove thwemselves....except 2-3 teams all r playing 2 foreigner frwd///

In formation he will show 2 foreign players as midfielders once the game begins he send back whatever shit he has upfornt(in this case Indian strikers) and play those foreigners as forwards.

I hope your aware that Football has numerous number of formations and movement of outfield of players has unlimited freedom,like 11 players can park the bus or wingers changing their position or like MFC where Abhishek Yadav is played as forward or CB.

@preetam

Arsenalkdi or Rudra have nothing against you.

• none of the indian strikers have scored 10 so far i guess.

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > none of the indian strikers have scored 10 so far i guess.

The top Indian scorer is CK Vineeth with 7 goals this season.

Last season it was Chinadorai Sabeeth with 9 goals. Then the 2010-11 top scorer was Jeje Lalpekhlua with 13 goals. The 2009-10 season saw Mohammedan Rafi as top scorer among Indians with 14 goals. Then in the 2008-09 season it was Sunil Chhetri finish as the top man among Indians with 9 goals while the 2007-08 season (the first season) saw Baichung Bhutia finish as the top scorer among Indians with 10 goals.

@ashindia

i know abt arsenalkid for d past 2 yr almost....but i know nothing abt rudra ...so thats why that comment didn't went well...

So by d way...get back to original topic/thread....

:)

> preetam said:
    > @ashindia

i know abt arsenalkid for d past 2 yr almost....but i know nothing abt rudra ...so thats why that comment didn't went well...

So by d way...get back to original topic/thread....

:)

Rudra also very old football fan,the Arrows page and its fan website is run by him.

• Okay back to the original discussion.

You know it is bad when Peter Carvalho (a defender/midfielder) has more goals than strikers like Jeje Lalpekhlua, Manandeep Singh, Holicharan Narzary, Robin Singh, Dawson Fernandes, and Chinadorai Singh.