I-League 2nd Division

Comments

• SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited January 2020
    @Silent welcome to the group. ..  I see the team sheet &  it's full of outside plyrs .  Only keralites name I could see is bin waleed in substitute.. 
    Point is u expect atleast the reserve team to groom local players if not for the isl team...  Only if the local players are given a chance to go professional,  they will step up...  I can't agree that in a football crazy state which produces athletes for India,  u can't find 15 plyrs good enough to play Ftball... 
    Chennayin fc followed it by hiring all aiff elite academy cadets & finished last in 2nd div last year (2nd yr of playing 2nd div ilgue).  Pathetic in durand cup..  None could go on to first team..  Then they hired arrows,  U17 world cuppers for first team.. 
    These ceo r lazy to scout local talent & take short cut  .  If only they selected 15 guys,  give them a prof contract of 15k per month,  they would develop..  Initially they may not have the work rate requiredr  coz they don't go to gym everyday doing another job...  Soosairaj too did not have any work rate initially while joining ccfc..  These academy boys who r trained for this will have work rate & perform better in trials...  But mostly age frauds who reached peak potential.. . U can't develop them any further... No use for natl teamt.. 
    Fcpune came for trials for youth set up, D Ganesh was selected & Edwin rejected (some u14)  .  He practised with local coaches &  D Ganesh went on to natl team.  .  Edwin went for trials to ileague clubs, & rejected (semi professional) .. He was in a depressed state of mind,  not able to follow his passion...  When he wanted to go for another trial to Churchill Bros,  they told ccfc started & u can join..  He did not impress in first year,  not much in 2nd yr.. Now he is ahead of D Ganesh to be picked for cfc midfield..  By giving him a chance to become prof,  u get new talents ... Isl reserve teams atleast need to do it,  after proper scouting & not through shortcuts

goalkeeparatuljgPassi
  • SilentSilent Kochi183 Points
    Actually sanoop jiyad and raheeb all are from Kerala actually and some of Kerala players are there as well like shahajas suhail etc but many of the players have some kinda of registerion problem about 10+ players haven't registered yet + some got injured and it's not that Kerala don't have talent ofcourse they do but me personally think lack of professionalisum is a great facture like of afdal had zero discipline when they were plaYing for KBFC and last year there was major issue with 3 u18 starters who was also regular in reserve team got a chance in santosh trophy squad and left the team who was suppose to Goa for final round completely destroyed the stability of u18 team and + 2 more was shown door after the didn't show any kind of professionalism long story to be honest plus I heard they are going to sign some players after University games as well
    SiVatuljg
  • SilentSilent Kochi183 Points
    BFC B 2-3 CFC B
    Lone Kashmir 0-2 AU Rajasthan FC
    munna219777thebeautifulgameNagendragoalkeeparspartaSamyajitdeepu
  • samsam 16512 Points
    Finally something local for munna to cheer 
    munna219777Passi
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    Great result for Rajasthan, Shame of BFC even with 11 NE players in starting 11 they lost to CFC who this season are full of local talent.
    gaffertapemunna219777giridharanSiVEastBengalPrideindian_gooner
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    A local boy from Karaikal,  named senthamizhi scored the winning goal...  Last time,  cfc b did not win a single match in 2nd div with aiff elite academy cadets full...  Bfc b were table toppers last time ..  
    goalkeeparjitug1979munna219777Carbon_14giridharan
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    BFC should relocate to Shillong and become AgeFraudFC. 😂😂😂
    goalkeepardev_pfcgaffertapeharitrams24SiV
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2087 Points
    FT
    Fc Goa (R) 0- 1 bengaluru united(amey bhatkal 78')

gaffertape
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited January 2020
    Punjab FC defeats Rajasthan FC 2-0 ..

Himashu Jangra, the India U16 player scored twice....  Will be interesting to see if bajaj/Yan law gives him game time in the ileague 
    RonnyPassi