Nagaland Premier League

Comments

• Looks good. Still hoping that states like Kerala and Karnataka take advantage of the way Nagaland had conducted there league. Truly the best state league in India (yes in terms of quality Kolkata and Goa are ahead but in terms of professionalism Nagaland lead).

Right now the AIFF should encourage the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu start NPL leagues. I can see it now...

The Kerala Professional League.

The Karnataka Super League.

The Andhra Pradesh Football League.

and the Tamil Super League.

Right now I hate Praful Patel for saying that the BPLS model is the way to go as so far it is close to dying.

As for Goa and West Bengal. Please combine the Kolkata Football League and Bengal Soccer League to create the Bengal Premier League (BPL) with different clubs that are around West Bengal. Also for Goa, just revamp the Super League and force SESA out, they are an u19 Academy, make them play in the Goa U19 League. Also force the I-League clubs to only use there Reserves.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    here are day 2 scores
    Dmp United FC 1-0 Doyang FC
    Zonipang SA 2-0 Barak F FC
    Life sports FC 6-0 New Market FC
    Sangpang FC 1-0 Dynamic FC
    Kohima Komets 2-2 Naga Tornadoes
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    ये क्या हो रहा है? आई ऍम वैरी disappointed . कितने गंदे पिचेज पे खेल हो रहा है :((
  • usaindia wrote:
    here are day 2 scores
    Dmp United FC 1-0 Doyang FC
    Zonipang SA 2-0 Barak F FC
    Life sports FC 6-0 New Market FC
    Sangpang FC 1-0 Dynamic FC
    Kohima Komets 2-2 Naga Tornadoes

Looks like New Market will be the "bitch" of the tournament. Also again another great marketed team (Kohima Komets) which wont get promoted because they are average.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    the website is not really updated in terms of table and all
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    15 year old player, sekhose scored for life sports in the league.. the youngest player to score in NPL 2012
    this is what happens when you give opportunity to youngsters, glad he utilized it
  • rudra wrote:
    the website is not really updated in terms of table and all

Once more people find out about the league and the money starts coming in then I am sure they will get faster.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    shankar wrote:
    15 year old player, sekhose scored for life sports in the league.. the youngest player to score in NPL 2012
    this is what happens when you give opportunity to youngsters, glad he utilized it

Amazing !!!
    <:-P
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    we need more details from NPL organizers on player rosters etc.maybe we should ping them on facebook or twitter
  • usaindia wrote:
    we need more details from NPL organizers on player rosters etc.maybe we should ping them on facebook or twitter

ya, at least they will listen unlike AIFF.