CK Vineeth

Comments

• SukunSukun Mumbai364 Points
    Sad thing is along with Wrestling,Delhi will have to pay price due to what is going to follow.Saw a report,Young age group player are stuck because preparation for next tournament is not happening.They have to take care of Age and weight.Also stupid thing do by a wrestler was to shout that we are entitled to play Olympics without playing Nationals,and giving statements that we will decide everything through Khap not court.Also winning Nationals and going to Olympics was rule set by the outgoing President.Also if Accused is ready for trail again,then why nuisance.People who are connected to this protest now are not normal persons,I wish at the end Wrestling wins and players from every State get to compete in International events going through meritocracy,not by bais.
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    His post is politically motivated one. He  is a Communist supporter and won't say a thing against  corrupted CPM  in his own state but will poke his nose in to every matters outside the state.
    ashindiaRonnySukunkartik91gopiajeesh
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29247 Points
    He and chhatro wants to join politics 
    RonnySukun
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3411 Points
    shibier said:
    His post is politically motivated one. He  is a Communist supporter and won't say a thing against  corrupted CPM  in his own state but will poke his nose in to every matters outside the state.
    unfortunaltely i have to agree with this point. during his student days, he was an active member of SFI and had some union post in college. he goes into election rallies for campaigning. used to like his social media posts which were good until the playing days. nowadays too much politics. 
    a sportsperson should remain politicvally neutral in my opinion.
    giridharanashindiaRonnySukunkartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    That’s why I like what Saurav Ganguly said on this matter and did not take any sides.He refused to comment saying that he does not have enough understanding of the situation 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Government should treat this protests as treason and get CRPF to neutralize these has beens. Operations Sports Star. 
    athi_bheekaranmohammed_87hassangoalkeeparRonnyashindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Not sure what you guys are looking at 

The person who is being accused is holding his position beyond his term and there is already a deadline set by World wrestling federation for holding election before avoiding a ban. 

The initial protest led to nothing the person accused has multiple criminal cases against him and his son committed suicide blaming him. Not only that he has slapped a wrestler on camera and has also admitted to murder on interview 

He is being accused of sexual assault especially one by a minor. A POSCO charge means he must be arrested instantly which has not been done. The accuse is clearly being protected by govt. 

Its sad seeing the forum siding with a criminal than athletes who have spent decades of there life representing the nation and winning honors in Olympics 
    souravindia
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Let me make it simple for you. Haryana elections are coming up.. hence the drama and protest
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    Ronny said:
    Let me make it simple for you. Haryana elections are coming up.. hence the drama and protest
    The politician being accused is from UP has nothing to do with Haryana 

Vinesh Phogat is cousin of Babita Phogat whose a BJP member. Bajrang Punia has openly endorsed Bajrang Dal a sister foundation of BJP. 

It's ridiculous that when these people win medals they are hailed and when they accused someone in power with multiple charges against him they are being ostracised. 

I'd rather belive in athletes who have given there all to win accolades for country over politicians who are holding power with cases and having a terrible history. 
    goalkeeparsouravindiaindian_goonerathi_bheekaran
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    CSR investment by corporations have made controlling of Sports Assoiations and Olympic preparation a very lucrative proposition for powerful people.
    Media and Social Media can be purchased / manipulated.
    One group of Wrrestlers vs Politiician is all about fight for control of the sport.
    Ronny