Introduction Thread

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3613 Points
    Thanks @munna219777 @thebeautifulgame .
    Absolutely Professor. I always loved the insights and positivity you bring to the forum. Much appreciated Gracias!
    munna219777thebeautifulgameashindia
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29621 Points
    Thank you @giridharan...Your profile pic is fab ;)  

BTW guys, stop calling me professor.Flushed Face on WhatsApp 21962 I might be one to my students (even to them I think of myself more as a friend, philosopher and guide) but here I am your friend, plain and simple
    ashindiakartik91indian_gooner
    Thank you, Cant help as a neutral i have watched everyone calling you Professor (Corrective action taker). But you're our pal haha. 
    thebeautifulgameashindia
    @Passi: Could you please introduce yourself in this thread?
    munna219777deepuspartagiridharanashindiaSiV
  • Anonymous_IFNAnonymous_IFN London86 Points
    Hello guys I am new user here , I am here to expose so called Pune city FC and their Orange Army scammers because of them normal fans have suffered and club has closed down..

For obvious I would like to remain anonymous.
    Passiatuljgdeepugoalkeeparashindiareddevil87
  • Parag RiswadkarParag Riswadkar Ahmedabaf11 Points
    Hi,I m Parag Riswadkar from Ahmedabad.
    love to play football and cricket and learning to play good football. so plz guys tell more about it.
    giridharanthebeautifulgameindian_goonermunna219777
    Welcome to IFN, Parag...hope you would enjoy your time here!

Do you support any particular football team?
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    Hello Everyone - 
    I hail from Chennai, now live in USA. I am a sports fan. Just simply like any sport and love to read about it. I do not know much about football teams and football technicalities and details. Never played any serious football etc. Like every Indian I am a cricket fan. Used to watch lot of tennis. I have worked closely with my son on his tennis, who was a USTA Junior national level player in U14s, not any more.  But I do understand in general how things work. I have been reading a lot of things lately about how football is gaining interest in INDIA, so slowly trying to learn more about this beautiful game, what is the current state of INDIAN football and what are the future plans etc. That is the reason I found and joined this FORUM couple of days ago.
    giridharanthebeautifulgamedreamernamewtheldmunna219777NagendraRonnygoalkeeparashindiaspartaand 2 others.
    @Kool
    This is like a tradition, nothing major. We think @passi is sumeet passi. We just identify them to just have fun. Hope it did'nt rub on you the bad way.

We were just pulling your leg, On behalf of everyone welcome to the forum,  All of us are in love with this beautiful game, I am learning from members in this forum. So a big welcome to you mate.
    dreamerthebeautifulgamenamewtheldmunna219777Nagendragoalkeeparashindiaspartaindian_gooner
    Welcome @Kool...you have joined the right forum. As we members like to say, this is the heaven of Indian football fans :). I am sure you will enjoy your time here

A very honest introduction I would say. Apart from football, I too watch a lot of tennis. I am a huge, huge fan of Roger Federer, not only his tennis which I find to be ethereally sublime but the whole way he conducts himself on and off the court...one of those rare contemporary sportspersons who can be called an icon in the true sense of the term

I am also very fond of cricket but the overkill has robbed the sport of some of its charm IMO
    NagendraashindiaRatulindian_gooner