Introduction Thread

Comments

• welcome cyril and lithin

• > lithinthomas said:
    > I am Lithin Thomas from Kerala. I love Football.....and like to see INDIAN Football grow

Welcome Lithin and I hope you enjoy this forum as much as everyone else did when they joined.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    edited February 2013

Hello Dear Friends, 

I am DIPAYAN from ranaghat(near KOLKATA) and medico by profession, diehard Indian Football lover & i support East Bengal. I Want to be in the stadium to watch India against top teams in FIFA WC. I believe the day isn't far away. I am a observer of this forum from last 2 years, now finally decided to join. because i can't live a moment without indian football....  
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> footydip said:
    > Hello Dear Friends, 

I am DIPAYAN from ranaghat(near KOLKATA) and medico by profession, diehard Indian Football lover & i support East Bengal. I Want to be in the stadium to watch India against top teams in FIFA WC. I believe the day isn't far away. I am a observer of this forum from last 2 years, now finally decided to join. because i can't live a moment without indian football....  

Welcome Dipayan, we shall live every moment of indian football and cherish it here in forum together :)
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited February 2013

> footydip
    > Hello Dear Friends, 

Hi Dipayan............  welcome to IFN.. ..we need more passinate fans like you
  • welcome dipayan..u have made the right choice..

• > footydip said:
    > Hello Dear Friends, 

Welcome to Indian football heaven.