Rename all the I-League teams

Comments

• jose12jose12 4 Points
    To improve the crowd and the gate collection in the ileagues atleast in Goa, the matches should be shifted to smaller stadiums. As far as improving gate collection is concerned they should keep a donation box of the two teams at the entrance and do away with the ticket thing. As people in Goa are more emotionally driven, they will give more when requested than when demanded.
  • @arsenalfan.... Ofcourse, Gujarat can mark their presence in the league as a new side called Ahmedabad United.....Since, punjab has no representation, Phagwara can represent as the Punjab club.....!! for Gujarat, they are making a new beginning to football with a world calss stadium, and for i wud suggest a new pro. club from Gujarat called Ahmedabad United.
  • To improve the crowd and the gate collection in the ileagues atleast in Goa, the matches should be shifted to smaller stadiums. As far as improving gate collection is concerned they should keep a donation box of the two teams at the entrance and do away with the ticket thing. As people in Goa are more emotionally driven, they will give more when requested than when demanded.

Dont make it a social thing bro....We are saying about a national's top level football league and not about any charity match or tournament conducted for donations...!! and we dont need any sentiments for our leagues or clubs....!! its for fans and and only fans and the maximum footy fans of india, not just kolkata and goan fans.....!!
  • To improve the crowd and the gate collection in the ileagues atleast in Goa, the matches should be shifted to smaller stadiums. As far as improving gate collection is concerned they should keep a donation box of the two teams at the entrance and do away with the ticket thing. As people in Goa are more emotionally driven, they will give more when requested than when demanded.

Dont make it a social thing bro....We are saying about a national's top level football league and not about any charity match or tournament conducted for donations...!! and we dont need any sentiments for our leagues or clubs....!! its for fans and and only fans and the maximum footy fans of india, not just kolkata and goan fans.....!!

Agreed. Professional Football Clubs can't live on Charity money. They need a full financial system to help them develop for the long run
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    guys one request plz keep the discussion more on the present than on the future
    God, you started early :)
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited December 2013
    haha @arsenalfan700

just saw my comment on renaming eb n mb....  that might come to haunt me :P should have written sarcasm intended besides...
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    eb and mb have awesome names no need to change 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    oh god this is still alive!
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2013
    What's the meaning of Mohun Bagan?? And isn't east Bengal supposed to mean Bangladesh atleast on the face of it. Somebody can clarify!!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29234 Points
    edited December 2013
    I think mohun bagan is a small town in west bengal and I think east bengal was formed to represent to people of east bengal now bangladesh before the partation