Indian Footballers for foreign trials

Comments

• <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 15.454545021057129px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Naduparambil Pappachen Pradeep and Md. Rafi is traveling to France to train with Bordeaux FC.<br>- Facebook</span>
  • ShebbySBShebbySB 163 Points
    FIFA ratings are pure rubbish,Neymar is 84,so according to fifa Neymar is as good as Hulk & slightly better than<div>Willian who's rated 83.Even Hazard is 85. </div> :-))
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Carl Jenkinson is a regular for Arsenal and an England international and yet he is rated a 69 (if I recall correctly) while a couple of MLS players who would never play for Arsenal, let alone play against a side like Arsenal, are ranked better. 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    said:<div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">If we go by FIFA then Sunil Chhetri was the best striker for Sporting Kansas City when they were still the Wizards.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">sunil was rated 63 when he was in kansas in fifa 11 and most of the player are higher ratin than sunil...</span></div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    said:<div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">If we go by FIFA then Sunil Chhetri was the best striker for Sporting Kansas City when they were still the Wizards.</span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">sunil was rated 63 when he was in kansas in fifa 11 and most of the player are higher ratin than sunil...</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I thought there was one striker that was better than him then. I remember their were midfielders and defenders ahead but in the striking department he was up there.</div>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    I can bet you all of my jerseys that neither Subrata Pal or Gourgmanghi will break to the first team. I have a lot of jerseys. Why would a Danish club take a chance to an unproven nation when there's better players out there?
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    weka wrote: »
    I can bet you all of my jerseys that neither Subrata Pal or Gourgmanghi will break to the first team. I have a lot of jerseys. Why would a Danish club take a chance to an unproven nation when there's better players out there?

<br><div><br></div><div>bcs their owner is indian</div>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    shakkeerKM wrote: »
    weka wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>bcs their owner is indian</div>

MANY CLUBS OWNER ARE INDIAN .. I DIDNT FIND SINGLE INDIAN PLAYERS IN THOSE CLUBS ...
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Owners are mere investors of money. It is Team Managers and Coach who take decision to recruit. But yes TRIALS are just a way to get some media coverage. Players benefit-it goes in their CV. Clubs benefit. IMG benefit because their name comes in media and their players get some practise.<br>