Indian Footballers for foreign trials

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    @sunny he may play in reserve league like subrata pal
  • sunnysunny 207 Points
    Than I think it is not much better than our own league. Maybe 1-2%
    goalkeepar
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Gurpreet is only 22 years old. He can afford to just watch first-team games, train with the first team and mainly be a reserve.

If we want our players to go abroad not every one will/should go to a place where minutes are guaranteed, some will need to work and play reserve games to earn it.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    If I-league calendar is shifted..then Gurpeet can get annual exposure in Northern Europe or US while getting regular games in Indian League.
    Bob is a great coach and surely Sandhu will learn a lot. He mentioned how he wad really enjoying the training.
    What is also important for him to remember is GK'S mature a lot later and all these can make him a very good GK in 5 to 6 years time. He has come a long way in the last 4-5 years. ..but still has a long way to go.
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Now that IMG-Reliance has tied up with English Premier League they should also try to send young and talented Indian players for trials in top English clubs for gaining experience. Or is it clubs who decide which players to be given trials? I know it is very difficult to give trials in top English clubs (take for example Brandon's case).

I am only giving advice to IMG-Reliance whether it is possible or not?
    shankar
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    not again..huh Grrrr... :-L
    @preetam Did I say anything wrong?? Shouldn't our young and talented players be given opportunity to perform better and get best training from top football countries? You think like there is no future for Indian football to improve themselves.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Its nt possible to send evryone evrytime...when its req. Aiff is sending them..there is sumthing called budget..that has to be seen
    I am not saying that they should be sent right now. Yes money is a huge constraint here. AIFF needs to work hard and arrange whatever money is required in getting these players to top shape. I am sure those english clubs would be interested in these players in future. These players when ready will be a true driving force for Indian national football team. Countries such as Jordan, Saudi or Uzbekistan would never stand a chance against us.

Almost 11 of Belgium's national players play in top English Premier League clubs and look how they are performing against top teams in Brazil. The better the players the better the national team.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    An Indian can never play in England... how many times does that need to be said to you!!!???