Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Latest update: I understand Jamil is not Pep/Mourinho but Subhash Bhowmick is also not Sir Alex.... they should bury their fight or club officials should choose a side... this is stupid... may be this fight will be the flavor of this month for EB fans....

http://www.goal.com/en-in/news/super-cup-2018-east-bengal-subhash-bhowmick-full-of-snakes/1nvi4ar1bx2nu1l4kzxnw68vzh

Any thought? 
    munna219777indian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Generation Gap. Just trying to show who is the actual Boss. All these talks make little sense now. Season has ended and lets hope they build a better team next year.
    Carbon_14
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    Jamil should leave EB now
    BrainFallINDIA
  • RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    Yes please leave us.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Doesn't make sense when you make two big coaches coach a single team 

Jamil will leave someone else will come and he'll leave makes no sense. I belive something else is wrong with the big two have the highest budget in I-Lg yet lose the title to teams with 5 time less budget
    goalkeepar
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    EB had mentioned they are going to keep Bhowmik for next season, while no such decision regarding Khalid is published. In fact Khalid mentioned his willingness to stay. This is putting the officials in a fix. I think they are hesitating to fire Khalid (contractual obligations?).

Yesterday Bhowmik said he is quitting EB if Khalid is around, putting pressure on Khalid and the officials. Remember, he is an old timer, a star coach, and a fan-favourite. Let's see how it pans out.

I think this is Bhowmik's  endgame to oust Khalid. The drama is far from over. Hopefully, the actual team-building will not suffer for this. Because any club desirous of assembling a half-decent team in IL would have to move fast to scrape off the remaining players after ISL clubs have taken their fill.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29261 Points
    I don't know what was the need of hiring Bhowmik mid season, when you have I league winning pro licensed coach with you.
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777sparta
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    The IL winning Pro Licensed coach was not doing enough to lift the fortunes of the club. Officials and supporters were not exactly awed over his 'black magic and prayer' tactics. The TD at least gave the team some semblance of coaching and tactics.
    Carbon_14munna219777SoccerloverBrainFallINDIARatulgoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Khalid should have been asked to make a winning squad for 2020-21 season. Sign a bunch of promising players on long term deals from the academy, CFL and Kerala leagues and get some decent foreigners. 
    munna219777Carbon_14BrainFallINDIAsparta
  • samsam 16430 Points
    EB announced 6 new signings for 2018-19:

Kassim Aidara, Rakshit Dagar, Sukhdev Singh, Deepak Devrani (all from Minerva), Sanchayan Samadder & Ginkaholen Haokip
    Carbon_14EastBengalPridemunna219777deepak dedhakarenesudhakar2050sparta