Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points

East Bengal's practice session today
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Nowadays clubs have separate celebration partner also  :D  soon we'll see some bath fitting company as urinal partner  :D
    haritrams24goalkeeparSamyajitDeb_BanEastBengalPridedeepureddevil87
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    @sam not applicable for MB though.
    EastBengalPrideharitrams24sam
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points

Enrique Esqueda and the dream of playing in the five continents

MEXICO - Enrique Esqueda left Mexican football because Tigres closed the doors for the 'Gentlemen's Pact'. He found an opportunity in Poland with Arka Gdynia and later in India with East Bengal , he now aims to play in Oceania and Africa to have the experience of playing in the five continents, however, he still harbours the hope of retiring in Querétaro , his native land.

"I need two continents, I want to play in the five continents. I wish I could do it, it's my goal. I'm missing Africa, I'm missing Oceania, I'd love to close my career in Oceania, that's what I have in mind right now, "he said in an interview with ESPN Digital .

"I'm leaving Mexican football because I think the doors were closed, that's the reality. I closed the Tigers doors, I'm sure it was like that, but they do not see what they do with the player. At that time I took advantage, free in the world, in Mexico I will not play for the Gentlemen's Pact that existed three years ago. They have done it with many other players, you know, a well-known case of a player who is in Guadalajara. I think they blocked me to play in Mexico. "

After passing through Nuevo León, he decided to emigrate to football in Poland, where he received the invitation of Arka Gdynia through Instagram in 2018. Six months later the East Bengal offer arrived, where he was received as an idol and even received daily flowers and chocolates of the fans.

"I followed what I like to play football and that there is a competitive league, apart from what we know about world football, there is a league in these parts of the world that can be very interesting to finish races and also to be able to win because there are good level, very good level ".

The Mexican left India in March amid a tumult of people who came to say goodbye and asked him not to leave the team and to return to make them champions, however, he has not yet decided on his future.

"I'm in a standby because I'm on vacation, I'm listening to offers, I have some from India, from Israel, I've been told about Bangladesh, very exotic places and analyzing what would be best for me, obviously I want to continue playing, I want to continue on this path of football, knowing a little more about these places that are sometimes a little unknown, but sometimes have a bit of everything, they have soccer, they have money, they have infrastructure ".

"I would love to return to Mexico of course, I would love to return to Queretaro, but it has never been possible to give, I would love to retire in my home team. I have the opportunity to return to India, I have to analyze the best option and above all where my family is comfortable, because it is not easy to go to one of these places ".

https://espndeportes.espn.com/futbol/mexico/nota/_/id/5824924/enrique-esqueda-y-el-sueno-de-jugar-en-los-cinco-continentes

(Translation: Google Translate, I have only touched up a few places where the meaning did not make sense)

SamyajitDeb_Ban
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    He was brilliant on field. Pity that we chose not to retain him. But any other ISL/I League side should take this opportunity and make a bid for him right now.
    Deb_Ban
  • samsam 16428 Points
    EB again messed up this season team too
  • samsam 16428 Points

Asheer Akhtar the 24yr Centre Back will be on trials in EB from tomorrow till Saturday. 

• haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    Asheer is a wing back.