Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points
    EAST BENGAL the REAL POWER‏ 

We strongly condemn media reports which were released today and puts a negative picture on Quess’ financial performance. And hence feel compelled to share this which is available on Public Domain. We urge news portals to research a bit and then report.

https://twitter.com/EBRPFC?lang=en
    Deb_BanEastBengalPrideSamyajitSoccerloverathi_bheekaran
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Quess position is not good in the market - despite a robust revenue growth! ? :o 

As if EB's position sans Quess is/would be good! Bloody Nitu.

If Quess hadn't pumped in significant money, who would have foot the bill for AM or Esqueda's huge salary! ?
    Samyajit
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    No more nitu sarkar only Quess Sarkar 
    munna219777EastBengalPride
  • samsam 16428 Points
    edited July 2019
    It's over
    Quess to leave EB

https://xtratime.in/exclusive-quess-to-end-the-association-with-east-bengal-says-ajit-issac/

Quess to end the association with East Bengal, says Ajit Issac

Right when every East Bengal fan was wandering about the absence of the Quess officials in the festive rally of the club on Sunday, Quess Corps Chairman Ajit Issac told www.xtratime.in about the future of the company with the centenary club. Is Mohun Bagan their next destination?

In an interaction with xtratime.in, the Quess Chairman said, “You cannot work with these club officials. You just cannot.”

He also added, “I have already served a notice to the club and don’t want to hamper the celebration (1st August). We will come up with the announcement after that.”

He also stated, “I love the fans and the glorious club. I spent more than Rs.20cr last season. But this cannot continue. I am disappointed with the entire saga. I came here to help the club, not to fight.”

Issac also made his intent clear while finishing off, as he said, “I want to be associated with Indian football for sure. Might be a new club. But I will be there where I will get the environment.”

Not sure if he has indicated to back Mohun Bagan or not, only time will say. But his honeymoon with the Red and Gold brigade is about to come to an end.
    DEFENCE123Deb_BanSoccerlovermunna219777Carbon_14EastBengalPride
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Yup, East Bengal are fucked
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Also other Kolkata maidan clubs. No company will want to invest in such environment 
    ashindiaSoccerlover
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Nitu knew very well that quess wants to leave. Quess served a notice to the club, but showed the decency to wait for announcement till the 100 year celebration ends. Nitu over trumped them and said EB want to leave as if it is quess's fault. In this way he thought supporters will be on his side.

BTW I am hearing EB officials want Kingfisher to be back as sponsor. Cut money arrangements are back in place I guess. 
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    Kolkata football will remain in the muck.
    goalkeepar
  • samsam 16428 Points
    This will help AIFF to get the top tier stamp on ISL easily 
    goalkeepar
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    B'cos of the unprofessional way in which the game is run by these two "legacy clubs", it gives AIFF and FSDL the much needed breather/space to actually humiliate these clubs, and which they should also rightly.

samashindiathebeautifulgamereddevil87