Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Bengaluru played any foreigners? Or only B team players ?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29669 Points
    None of the foreigners of BFC played in that match
    EAST BENGAL News Analysis‏ 

An @eastbengalfc fan has just shared this transfer related rumor that is currently floating around in facebook & whatsapp fan groups of East Bengal

https://twitter.com/QEBNA
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    Just at the time when Espada was hitting form. And Esqueda hasn't played a single competitive game since last March.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    edited November 2019
    Bullshit rumours! Borja one may be true though! Also Borja has a 2 year contract, would be expensive to let go!
  • samsam 16441 Points
    Transfer Update : 

For the last couple days there has been a lot of buzz in the transfer market regarding Enrique Esqueda's return to Quess East Bengal FC in the transfer window , on assuring the credibility of the news our correspondent had a conversation with him . This is what he had to say ...

Q - Are you returning to Quess East Bengal FC in the January window ?? 

Esqueda - " Well I can't say much at the moment , but in football anything can happen you never know " . 

Q - Have you received any offer officially from QEB ? 

Esqueda - " Wait for few more days picture will be clear and the authenticity of the news will be proved as well ".

Q - It is learnt that your Relation with present QEB Gaffer is not sweet would you like to throw some light on it ? 

Esqueda - " Not really I respect Alejandro as a coach and he respects me as well , I parted ways last season due to my personal reason and in a family opinions do differ but that doesn't mean we are enemies ".

Q - Would you love to return to Kolkata once again if given a chance and play under Alejandro ?

Esqueda - " Why not ? I love Kolkata , QEB Fan's are the best in India the warm welcome I received last year when I reached Kolkata is unbelievable something I will never forget in my life . Last year when I was injured Alejandro was the one who kept his faith on me and waited for my recovery I'm thankful to him for that ".

(C)Khelupdates
    SamyajitNaujawan
  • SamyajitSamyajit Kolkata1246 Points
    Sounds interesting. But I doubt how effective he will be now. Quite possible that he may substitute Borja and not Marcos.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Borja cannot be released, EB will probably not register him for ileague. We have two decent CBs in Akhtar and Mehtab to partner Crespi. 
  • samsam 16441 Points
    Neufc vs Qeb on 16th 1.30 pm live on EB YT channel 
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777
    @sam: Hope that there are no technical glitches this time. I was trying to follow the EB Facebook live streaming...was not impressed with the camerawork
    sam