Sunil Chhetri

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Lets see how long the fairytale continues. I still hope he fails and his career declines. Last few years for him. 
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Lets see how long the fairytale continues. I still hope he fails and his career declines. Last few years for him. 
    Brilliant that you want an Indian player who is currently on top of his form to fail just to prove your point, Talks a lot abt character.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Domnic 

thats just not cool man...currently if anyone knows abt indian football team its bcoz of s.chhetri...better change your stance..
    Domnic 

thats just not cool man...currently if anyone knows abt indian football team its bcoz of s.chhetri...better change your stance..
    sunil best came for club is for JCT when he scored 11 goals..the way he is scoring..i guess he will get past his previous best ...wish he shud feature in all 24 match for BFC..my prediction is he will score around 13-14 goals this season...
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Brilliant that you want an Indian player who is currently on top of his form to fail just to prove your point, Talks a lot abt character.

I dont need to prove a point to anyone. Sometimes you just cant forgive a player for what he did. Anyways its my anger towards him. As far as character goes, it would be better if you look into your own character first and then talk about others. For all said and done, you MAY BE the characterless guy. So keep calm, dont get personal and move on. We are a nation obsessed with heroes. Thats why there will be hundreds who will defend chetri. Mob mentality, you see.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    what? i understand that u wanna defend urself and the personal hatred u have for a guy who plays for his livelihood but seriously u can post better than that mate.
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    ok time to end it all and focus on football :)
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    what? i understand that u wanna defend urself and the personal hatred u have for a guy who plays for his livelihood but seriously u can post better than that mate.
    are u referring to me if no please use quote