AFC cup 2012

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    yups..... when a single player can decide a match surely 4 players of higher standards can make a team dominate the other team
  • archak wrote:
    yups..... when a single player can decide a match surely 4 players of higher standards can make a team dominate the other team

<br><div><br></div><div>Maybe</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The reason for poor quality of foreigners could be the clubs over reliance on foreigners only in fwd department the reality is you need players to create goals and also some to stop goals...<div>Though we got decent quality of fwd players same cannot be said about the midfielders or defenders except 1 or 2...</div><div><br></div><div>The day when we get some real quality players in mid field and def , that day we can think of competing against the afc cup level teams</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    The reason for poor quality of foreigners could be the clubs over reliance on foreigners only in fwd department the reality is you need players to create goals and also some to stop goals...<div>Though we got decent quality of fwd players same cannot be said about the midfielders or defenders except 1 or 2...</div><div><br></div><div>The day when we get some real quality players in mid field and def , that day we can think of competing against the afc cup level teams</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Till then it is AFC Presidents Cup ALL THE WAY!</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i think scouting old boys network like some fmr nigerian players finding players and getting a cut
  • usaindia wrote:
    i think scouting old boys network like some fmr nigerian players finding players and getting a cut

<br><div><br></div><div>wat? You mean like that guy named Karim who keeps posting on every Indian page.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>wat? You mean like that guy named Karim who keeps posting on every Indian page.</div>

<br><div>what i menat was in response abt 3rd rate foreigners</div><div>cause our scouts are not going to nigeria to scout.they belive some agent who is either truly getting a good players or conning the team</div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    usaindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">wat? You mean like that guy named Karim who keeps posting on every Indian page.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">what i menat was in response abt 3rd rate foreigners</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">cause our scouts are not going to nigeria to scout.they belive some agent who is either truly getting a good players or conning the team</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
     </font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><hr></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Well if we do want to go after Nigerians than why dont the I-League clubs raid the Nigerian Premier League. For example Jude Aneke from Nigerian club Warri Wolves. He is 22, a striker, and top scorer in the 2010-11 Nigerian Premier League and is surely better than Ranty Martins and Odafe Okolie.</font></div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    i dont know about you guys but i have some faith in Salgaoncar IN their last match since we tied with NEFTCHI (UZB)  in previous encounter<br>i would love atleast a 3rd position<br><br>Go SALGAONCAR GO...............<br><br>edit-guys any idea why dempo isnt in this tourney?<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    <P>@samiam dempo were neither league champs nor were they fed cup champs so they could not participate</P>