edited February 2012 in Indian Football Players
He's one of the quickest wingers in the country,has good technique,vision,
deadly crosses & delightful dribbling skills.He's far better than Dias or
Anthony Pereira.He should be called to join the national team.He in the
RWM & Lalrindika in the LWM position can do wonders specially when we
got Sunil & Jeje upfront.

Comments

• sabirsabir 46 Points
    Again Sanju is neglected. Anthony is still in the team after his pathetic performance in SAFF cup. His pace is much above than average Indian players and considering his dribbling and long range shooting he would be an asset. But the management seems to have some quota for worthless players.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    But one thing about Sanju, he takes too many long shots (misdirected) and wastes opportunities. Once he scored a fantastic goal like that, since then he keeps on trying that.

But anyways, I still think he sud be in national team, great talent
  • But one thing about Sanju, he takes too many long shots (misdirected) and wastes opportunities. Once he scored a fantastic goal like that, since then he keeps on trying that.

But anyways, I still think he sud be in national team, great talent

yes i have seen that in i league hls, always trying from distance
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    He should be doing that. That is one thing you dont see in Indian strikers, courage to try extraordinary things. So I would say that is a positive development. And he is quite powerful in is shots and not very wayward. If one day he develops that skill to perfection- an ASSET!
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    Why discouraging long range shooting. Practice makes perfect. He is 22 now and I am sure he will master the art. After Bruno Kutinho we hardly had any good long range shooter.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Well, I have no probs with him perfecting that technique. But the team might! He has scored once and apart from that he has given up the ball from good positions by shooting.

Lets say its 'work in progress'. If he perfects it - great.
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    I doubt he keeps on trying this without permission from coach. It is not true that he shoots everything he gets. Hardly one or two in a match.