Air india news

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

We tried all possible ways: AirIndia Sports Control Board(AISCB) secretary Dilip Pinge

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_we-tried-all-possible-ways-aiscb-secretary-dilip-pinge_1789678

• Weird news. I thought the news is not confirmed till the end of the season.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    Weird news. I thought the news is not confirmed till the end of the season.

I also think so. They like to post rumors.

• Joyptan said:
    We tried all possible ways: AirIndia Sports Control Board(AISCB) secretary Dilip Pinge

http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_we-tried-all-possible-ways-aiscb-secretary-dilip-pinge_1789678

sorry mr. pinge if u had changed ur team name to mumbai jets i wud have recvd u with open hearts

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Prafull Patel had officialy announced in the press conf abt ONGC n Air India. They wil b thrown out

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> nameWTHeld said:
    > Prafull Patel had officialy announced in the press conf abt ONGC n Air India. They wil b thrown out

thisis really sad then.. wat if ONGC and AIr india had finised in the top 7?.. both are PSU's and we all know govt studd takes ages..i dont buy AIFF losing ADC champions league spot argument..it looks a ploy to get the francise teams by the back door.

secondly how can you announce it officially during the league, overall it will be demotivating and unethical

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> silicon3 said:
    > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > Prafull Patel had officialy announced in the press conf abt ONGC n Air India. They wil b thrown out
    >
    >

thisis really sad then.. wat if ONGC and AIr india had finised in the top 7?.. both are PSU's and we all know govt studd takes ages..i dont buy AIFF losing ADC champions league spot argument..it looks a ploy to get the francise teams by the back door.

secondly how can you announce it officially during the league, overall it will be demotivating and unethical

agreed with this point completely....
    why make such decisions when the league is on... it affect the motivation of the teams and also might  be really awkward for the teams who are lower placed to them to lose against them..
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> shankar said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > > Prafull Patel had officialy announced in the press conf abt ONGC n Air India. They wil b thrown out
    > >
    > >

>
    >

why make such decisions when the league is on... it affect the motivation of the teams and also might  be really awkward for the teams who are lower placed to them to lose against them..

Maybe that was the point so USFC can survive

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited January 2013

> usaindia said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > > silicon3 said:
    > > > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > > > Prafull Patel had officialy announced in the press conf abt ONGC n Air India. They wil b thrown out
    > > >
    > > >

> >
    > >

>
    >

Maybe that was the point so USFC can survive

>
    >

There will be normal relegation @usaindia 2 teams shall directly replace AI and ONGC while 2 from 2nd div shall be promoted in place of bottom 2

• Maybe because we gave them so much time and every time the deadline comes around they still fail criteria and repeat.

You have to drop on field performance in this situation. The players will remain in the league. The club should not.