I-League Round 22

Comments

• rudra wrote:
    <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Sorry guys for a late update. As we all know we have managed our 2nd win. 1st half was completely dominated by Arrows. We could have scored more. Ajay Singh was brilliant, but scored only once. 2nd half, HAL started great, but after the initial burst we came back, and Alwyn scored one of the best I Laegue goals. Got a pass in right edge of the box and slammed in into the goal. Alwyn was also the man of the match. I will give more details and pics tomorrow.</span>

<br><div><br></div><div>To be honest the best thing you said was tomorrow I will upload the pics (LOL) because I have to catch up badly on wikipedia as I am way behind </div> :(|)
  • rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>HOW SKINNY IS HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    yes...thats why he doesn't play as targetman..he plays behind the strikers trying to dribble past players!!! Indian Messi!!!  :D
  • rudra wrote:
    yes...thats why he doesn't play as targetman..he plays behind the strikers trying to dribble past players!!! Indian Messi!!!  :D

<br><div><br></div><div>Who is this Messi you speak of???</div><div><br></div><div>But seriously why is he still at Pailan. Join a professional organization. </div><div><br></div><div>BTW, did you upload the pics on wikipedia or do I still have to do that from the link you gave. Just want to know before I do anything.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Who is this Messi you speak of???</div><div><br></div><div>But seriously why is he still at Pailan. Join a professional organization. </div><div><br></div><div>BTW, did you upload the pics on wikipedia or do I still have to do that from the link you gave. Just want to know before I do anything.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>no I dont do anything in wiki...that link is all...in case its too much work, dont do it now, also messaged ashwin and debarghya, they can help u out...</div><div><br></div><div>None of the TFA handpicked guys will leave Pailan...they are gonna get long term contracts...foreign coach...and 1st team oppurtunities</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ok here is the deal, after i league is over and i have no games to watch...I will try to get some of the recorded footages and post them somewhere to show the player's skills etc
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>no I dont do anything in wiki...that link is all...in case its too much work, dont do it now, also messaged ashwin and debarghya, they can help u out...</div><div><br></div><div>None of the TFA handpicked guys will leave Pailan...they are gonna get long term contracts...foreign coach...and 1st team oppurtunities</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>NO NO! ITS COOL! I can do them, it is a Saturday and I have northing to do. I was just wondering so when I do wikipedia that I dont upload a 2nd version of a picture.</div><div><br></div><div>I will do them all today and create the articles, those are nothing for me. :)</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    Ok here is the deal, after i league is over and i have no games to watch...I will try to get some of the recorded footages and post them somewhere to show the player's skills etc

<br><div><br></div><div>Waiting for the video footages... <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:-w</span></div>