wow! Messi in East Bengal! Yeaahhhhh!!!!!!! :-*
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    what a joke?<br> :-((
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sujoy1976 wrote:
    what a joke?<br> :-((

<br><br>dont worry we (MB) will get Ronaldo!!!<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Most of the rumours are true. You can see even the players themselves are not sure which club to join. They are changing preferences every other day. So how do you expect the rumours to remain constant!  :-))
  • sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    no, MB need maradona or pele<br> =))
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    For the last few seasons (after the exit of Du - who used to lead the defence), MB have leaked in soft goals in crucial matches and caused their own downfall. The major reason being wrong team selection - which is top heavy/no creative midfielders and a porous defence! This has been the trend for the last few years and MB is now no more a fan based club - its a 2 member club - who keep on making the same mistake of recruiting a team which defies any logic! They sack a coach by the drop of a hat( MB leads all the teams in terms of axing coaches, with CB breathing down on its neck!). Wouldn't be surprised if Kalyan Choubey is at the helm of affairs of MB in near future!!!!!  :D                           <div><br></div><div>Even a Pep Guardiola cannot turn the fortune of MB...!!!! Hence Messi or no Messi/Ronaldo or no Ronaldo, MB continues to make "giant strides" to oblivion...!!!!!!  </div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <span style="font-style: normal; ">So looks like MB officials' </span><i>masterstroke </i>in signing the Cobra Odafa Okolie failed to pacify the fans  =))
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    somesh wrote:
    <span style="font-style: normal; ">So looks like MB officials' </span><i>masterstroke </i>in signing the Cobra Odafa Okolie failed to pacify the fans  =))

<br><div><br></div><div>Haahahaha! U r bang no! With all due respect to Odafa, he did try his utmost to pull the team out of this crisis. It looks MB could get btwn 4th to 5th position in the I- League this year(very consistent performance <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">:-)) ), the bulk of the credit must go to him, else the club would have had to fight for relegation!!! If u see, Odafa has scored almost 50% of the goals scored by MB this year in I - league this year! I would say its a record with one guy pulling along a team in a team sport like football! Most importantly, what I liked about Odafa this year was his committment towards the cause. He could see there was an issue in terms of the team capability, yet he did not lose focus. Also, in the past he has had temperamental issues, and even the best coaches currently available in India have found it extremely difficult to control him,but this year he has remarkably improved on that part and has emerged as a true teamman. Take a bow man ....MB's man of the year  :-) </span></div>
  • <P>What is Barrios thinking, lol. From one of the best supported and most successful German clubs to China! And he is not old either. He could have easily played in a UCL level team, instead he chooses China. Reminds me of Balzac Dzudzsak's transfer to Anzhi. I bet the Chinese club is paying him a fortune in salaries.</P>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Can someone enlighten me on where all these rumors are coming up from!!! This is fucking insane! The player is going here... no he is going here... no he is going to this club... oh look he is staying at his club etc.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I mean look at Robin Singh.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Last week he was linked heavily with Mohun Bagan and United Sikkim. Then yesterday apparently he signed an extension with East Bengal and now straight away is on the Dempo radar. Come on. What are your sources for such rumors, which are rumors, nothing is official on paper yet to later this month. </font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Whatever may be dont you love this shit....</div><div>though they are not confirmed these rumours are more interesting to read and i love it...</div><div><br></div><div>You wanna see a straight-forward transfer ??? </div>