I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• sujoy1976sujoy1976 0 Points
    MB needs Morgan.<br><br>kashyap is full of shit<br>
    sukhi, kashi -all full of shit<br>
  • sujoy1976 5:34PM QuoteLike
    28.50 Karma these 2 - stanley & eche wil surely blunder for MB (JOKERS)

Eche is quality footballer
    sujoy1976 5:34PM QuoteLike <br>28.50 Karma these 2 - stanley & eche wil surely blunder for MB (JOKERS)<br><br>Eche is quality footballer-my foot:(|) <br><br>ssamity secured just 2 points in kolkata league and demoted to 1st div.<br> :(|)
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Rumors about Passah (Lajong) to Dempo
  • sujoy1976 wrote: »
    <font color="maroon">East Bengal Coach James Morgan not attend in the
    press conference after the match. It has been learnt that he filed his
    resignation letter to the official of East Bengal.??<br><br>he will join MB-GRT NEWS<br></font>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am just guessing that this is just media stir-up. Why would he leave? He did not attend a press-conference and now he is off? Bull.</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    sujoy1976 wrote: »
    <font color="maroon">East Bengal Coach James Morgan not attend in the
    press conference after the match. It has been learnt that he filed his
    resignation letter to the official of East Bengal.??<br><br>he will join MB-GRT NEWS<br></font>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am just guessing that this is just media stir-up. Why would he leave? He did not attend a press-conference and now he is off? Bull.</div>

<br><div>you are so right, 24 ghonta (a news channel) just gave update that Morgan sat with EB officials and withdrew his resignation :)</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    From today tolly is an opponent player. Can't believe it. So pissed of. Very badly miss him
    trevor morgan case was absolutely shocking. But I think it's a temporary anger. He won't leave.
    Tolly scored 4 goals today, within the first half he completed his hatrick. After that a huge crowd demand saw 2 top eb officials going to the dressing room, and reportedly they offered the same amount that tolly was being offered by mb. That pissed trevor off. And he got so angry that he mailed his resignation. But officials then backed out, and I think trevor case is been solved now