I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• shankar wrote:
    ya 1 year off season and in that time may be some other knock out tournaments held at that time to keep the clubs and players busy and could come up with a better structured league which could in next decade be among the best from asia

yep, plus if you think about it 2012-13 is the best time to go on hiatus. No AFC or FIFA tournaments. Just friendlies if we decide to.

Now this is where something from J.League comes in. For 2012-13 have all the clubs play in there state league then in the beginning of 2013 the AIFF should host the I-League Cup which is a before the season cup between all 10 I-League clubs (or how many they choose). Almost like before J.League started and they had the Emperors Cup.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i-league cup should be great one to start the league with
    and may be we should stop this discussion here as it is related to transfer rumours =;
  • shankar wrote:
    i-league cup should be great one to start the league with
    and may be we should stop this discussion here as it is related to transfer rumours =;

Agree. Should move it to here... http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/discussion/696/what-model-do-you-prefer-in-i-league#Item_16
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    3 crores ??? is he f**king kiddin ??? you can get an French Ligue 1 player(bottom table club) for that. >:)
    ashindia wrote:
    3 crores ??? is he f**king kiddin ??? you can get an French Ligue 1 player(bottom table club) for that. >:)

absolutely he is thinking that he is only striker in world who will play in india with such scoring ability....its time these clubs wake him up
  • Just get rid of him. If Bagan have that money then they could use it for better use like marketing and youth. They can also get some English Championship or American 2nd Division players who are better than Odafe for much cheaper.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Just get rid of him. If Bagan have that money then they could use it for better use like marketing and youth. They can also get some English Championship or American 2nd Division players who are better than Odafe for much cheaper.

yea these clubs if ready to pay may get some excellent foreigners to be played in those few slots available in line up
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Sunil Chettri in Persib Bandung(Indonesia) coach's radar.
    ashindia wrote:
    Sunil Chettri in Persib Bandung(Indonesia) coach's radar.

i actually dont see him making this move as all he is interested is in europe and even if he has to move elsewhere in asia it will be top 5-6 leagues i guess
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    gaffertape wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Good players at HAL:

Malemngamba Meetei
    Vinoth Kumar
    Rohit Chand

Some teams should be after these guys. Hey East Bengal, you guys can go after Chand but you guys already have Ugo and Raju for his position.

Mumbai FC should go after Meetei and Kumar

Malemngamba Meetei is heading to Shillong Lajong FC ,

Rohit Chand isn't good enough for I-League, 2 years at HAL and worst defensive record proves this.
    His agent always talks big of his players, for example where is "star striker" Anil Gurung right now ?

If looking for Asian defenders, Australia, Japan and Korea are much better options for I-League clubs than players from SAFF countries, who are weaker than Indian players.

Wait a min before decisions are taken on Rohit Chand.
    He came to HAL this season only after the 2nd half and played 3-4 games max. He has the man of the match against HAL's only victory, against Chirag Kerala. Last season he was impressive too. Plus he is a full back, not in central defence.
    Anyways, I League has good players like him and as a foreigner Rohit Chand is surely not the best option, but definitely he is one of the good players HAL has. If he were an Indian, definitely he wud have been good options for many mid-low table clubs, but as a foreigner u are expected to deliver more