India vs Philippines Live Discussions, 11th March 2012

Comments

• amr090amr090 0 Points
    i cant wait till the end of the match for savio's excuses...
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Team is trying from what I see but they are just not good enough to match the quicker Phils...Adil and Francis are just no good especially Adil as he just slows down evry move and sends the ball back evrytime..idiot savio finally got some brains and replaced him with jewel..sadly nirmal and dika are injured else they wud have been in for samir and francis..sunil still dosnt look 100 prcnt fit and Joaquim is a touch better than sushil...am very disapointed with the game of nabi,gouramangi and slow rocus
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Gouramangi sucks and Raju is not ready to play
  • amr090amr090 0 Points
    nabi, raju and mangi are the least of our problems....our midfield is toothless and sameer naik sucks
  • amr090amr090 0 Points
    dammit now the video feed is down...
    amr090 wrote:
    nabi, raju and mangi are the least of our problems....our midfield is toothless and sameer naik sucks

11 goals conceded and you say defenders are least of the problem ??

Just go through all the matches we have played recently its all because of idiot defenders who let in soft goals and got India defeated
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Raju is totaly not ready to play yet..he hasnt even played any club games for a long time and he walks straight into the Indian team...thats coz of his talent I think
    Ronny wrote:
    Raju is totaly not ready to play yet..he hasnt even played any club games for a long time and he walks straight into the Indian team...thats coz of his talent I think

Or maybe Savio's talent which he learned from Bob(Called-up Abranches despite being injured)
  • amr090amr090 0 Points
    im not saying we cant use better defenders, im saying our bigger problem is our inability to have midfielders who can set up our offense and our idiot coach...

we might have given up 11 goals but we've barely scored even 1 in that time...
  • Somebody tweeted - "Worst coach ever in #indianfootball history. During HT he is practicing the bench, then who's going to motivate the players. #savioout "

my reply - "Good that he is practicing outside...that might motivate the players"

:)) :((