Football Training Videos

2»

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This has no tactics but I found a video describing life in an American Soccer Academy and what they try to do...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    good one's..keep them coming<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I thought I might as well re-start this thread... with some videos about 2 of the most professional Aussie players ever and also a mini-series on the Academy system in the US (from a player perspective in a specific Academy). None of these videos hold any training tips but they are very good if you have time and want to get motivated and also understand how much time and effort these people put into the game and how you can apply that to yourself or to others.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Nike Academy tactics videos on you tube are good.<br><br>
    Guys think getting conditioned for football is easy... think again...

US Soccer recently showed a video from the futures camp which features a lot of U15 players (Guys who will also play in India in 2017) and just a bit of an insider into their training. Very similar to what India is doing but based on what I saw from the IMG-Reliance Festivals, better.