2012 Bangalore Super Division

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

5.1.13 - Bangalore Football League (Super Division) : MEG vs DYSS (3:00 Pm).

Yesterday's Result In Bangalore Football League (Super Division) : MEG 3-1 DYSS (FT). Scorers : MEG - Hmar, Nigilaraj, John. DYSS - Harish.

Today In Bangalore Football League (Super Division) : South United vs ADE (3:00 Pm).

7.1.13 Bangalore Football League (Super Division) : Karnataka State Police 2-2 RWF (FT), Scorers : KSP - Pradeep, Karthik. RWF - Prakash.
    South United 2-0 ADE (FT). Scorers : SUFC - Murugappan, Gopi.

9.1.13 Bangalore Football League (Super Division) :
    K.S. Police 1-1 ADE (FT). Scorers :KSP - Karthick. ADE - Daksnamurthy.
    | ASC 1-1 MEG(FT). Scores : ASC - Ramachandran. MEG - Hamar.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

@hadfadkar  - u update Bangalore football news so regularly...any specific reason?

• The Bangalore Super Division ended today. HAL Sporting Club are the champions. South United needed a victory today in order to lift the title but they could not beat their opponents MEG Bangalore and fell 2-1.

Overall from my standpoint this was a very good tournament for South United. Some could say that they should have won the league but keep in mind how old this club is. It is not even a full year old. This is a stepping stone for the club which should be increased on as time goes by. 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > The Bangalore Super Division ended today. HAL Sporting Club are the champions. South United needed a victory today in order to lift the title but they could not beat their opponents MEG Bangalore and fell 2-1.

Overall from my standpoint this was a very good tournament for South United. Some could say that they should have won the league but keep in mind how old this club is. It is not even a full year old. This is a stepping stone for the club which should be increased on as time goes by. 

Having seen some of the games, the Bangalore Super Division has fallen significantly over the years....

South United are a just a rebranded team , not a new team, they took the coach and players of the KGF Academy/BEML team and created South United...

the fact that an Army team like MEG can be one of the top teams year after year and always beats the top teams , says a lot for this league
  • Exactly and if I am not mistaken one of the vice-presidents of the AIFF is the President of the Karnataka Football Association. Kinda sad when you think about it.

As for South United. They are new to me, new identity, new purpose, some new players, new regulation etc. If they can slowly have patience then I would see this club in I-League in a few years.