Looking for Prolific Sports writers

2»

Comments

• Hi Somesh ,

Will speak to you tomarrow at 10 am sharp.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Thats cool. Just check your mail once, I have sent you my cellphone number.
  • Super_MessiSuper_Messi 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    Hey guys we are still in search for good sports writers. Send in your resumes. We need people who can join us ASAP at our Delhi office and considering freelancers too(people having experience in writing).
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Hey guys we are still in search for good sports writers. Send in your resumes. We need people who can join us ASAP at our Delhi office and considering freelancers too(people having experience in writing).
    i seriously doubt the posssibilty of any active member here from delhi...so the chance of getting a sport writer from delhi is tougher than it what it looks

• shankar wrote:
    i seriously doubt the posssibilty of any active member here from delhi...so the chance of getting a sport writer from delhi is tougher than it what it looks

Hey Shankar!

I guess we have really good writers in Delhi; its just we have to find them and if you are interested in sports and have correct knowledge of writing it's not that difficult. As it is said "What's meant to be will always find it's way."

Hope you got my point. Nothing is impossible. :) :) :)

Have a nice day.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Indian Football Blog is looking for writers who can contribute on Indian football or World football, with some Indian perspective. We are looking for mastery in football rather than mastery in English. Our editors can help you out with language if you got the content! Email us - [email protected]</font>
  • Am I still on by any chance. 
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Am I still on by any chance. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Very much! Just send us a mail</div>