Which Song are you listening to ??

Comments

• Rebecca Black is hot. (Honest opinion) She actually is.
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2" style="font-weight: normal; ">Just flipping through over 100 songs on youtube and came across this sick beat...</font><div style="font-weight: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> style="font-weight: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>And yes... that is a nice ass ;)</b></font></div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    edited April 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Listen to this Arsenalkid -</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
  • ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Listen to this Arsenalkid -</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

<br><div><br></div><div>Back to good all FIFA music. What is this? FIFA 08 or FIFA 09. Cant be 10 and obviously not 11 or 12.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    LOL! People can get away with ugly voice, funny lyrics and poor music<div>I didn't know that's arsenalkid's fav song!</div>
  • somesh wrote:
    LOL! People can get away with ugly voice, funny lyrics and poor music<div>I didn't know that's arsenalkid's fav song!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That was not music that I would listen to all the time. In fact most of the music I post on here I dont listen to but when I have a chance, I go into my backyard and blast these songs as they sound good when playing football.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited April 2012
    <div>a song which is running on my mind since last night when all friends sung it as many time as possible...thanks my last few days left in college...</div><div><br></div>
  • shankar wrote:
    <div>a song which is running on my mind since last night when all friends sung it as many time as possible...thanks my last few days left in college...</div><div><br></div><a href="

<br><div><br></div><div>YOU GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    <div>a song which is running on my mind since last night when all friends sung it as many time as possible...thanks my last few days left in college...</div><div><br></div><a href="

<br><div><br></div><div>YOU GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div>yea..now only last week of college left then exams and will finally be a graduate</div>