Prayag United's Website

Comments

• I hate Fiorentina :P..which is why I said too much purple for my liking ...

at first, do you like watching serie A on ten action? I just watch only hls prog. I can't watch a full serie A match
  • Are you sure this is a new design. When I did the Prayag squad on wikipedia a few months ago the website looked exactly the same.

When was the last time you were on it before today?
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    it aint a new design this was like it even a few months back if i remember it correctly both mb and united sports club updated their website at the sametime
  • I hate Fiorentina :P..which is why I said too much purple for my liking ...

at first, do you like watching serie A on ten action? I just watch only hls prog. I can't watch a full serie A match

I mainly stream games..

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i dont like the website for some reasons like
    1. it takes bit more time to be loaded completely
    2. it consist of too much of purple and so dont help the eyes to watch more time
    3. the news are not highlighted(like i hate the dragging system to search for top news but should be displayed the way it is normally in any sports or news websites) and the way they are keeping the news section is too old fashion
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">DID YOU GUYS NOT SEE THIS YET!!!!!</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://prayagunited.com/index.php</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">THEY DID IT!</font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    yes I visited this site the other day looking for information. Its pretty cool. When they are approaching stars like Ronaldinho, its logical that they improve their professional outlook
  • somesh wrote: »
    yes I visited this site the other day looking for information. Its pretty cool. When they are approaching stars like Ronaldinho, its logical that they improve their professional outlook

<br><div><br></div><div>True. Although this is no Pune FC this looks cool. Hopefully this site will appeal to fans.</div><div><br></div><div>BTW go look at the schedule... it is all East Bengal matches!!!!</div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    i wish they get some FANS in kolkata..... and also start something like PUFC TV on their website just like what pune fc has done to <b>record matches, upload interviews, match previews etc</b> on PFC TV .... but my personal opinion is that they should move base to <b>siliguri</b> where they really have good potential to grow on the commercial front<br>