All India Invitational Gold Cup Football trophy

AdminAdmin 240 Points
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Bank in association with All India Football Federation (AIFF) and JK Football Association (JKFA) will organise the All India Invitational Gold Cup Football tournament in the coming summer.

Nearly a dozen teams from the state and six top national teams shall be invited to compete in the tournament, dates for which have not been finalised yet, a spokesman of the bank said.

"The chairman and chief executive officer of the bank, Mushtaq Ahmad, gave his approval on Thursday for conducting the tournament. Following the approval, we shall be working out necessary details, and raising necessary infrastructure for smooth conduct of this historic maiden tournament," the spokesman said.

He added that the tournament is proposed to be conducted under the auspices of AIFF and JKFA.

http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news/item/187751-valley-to-host-all-india-invitational-gold-cup-football-trophy

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    if JK bank are organising then i do see chance of mumbai fc participating since they do possess a jk bank player on loan and so the JK bank officials would love to see him playing for a i-league team in their home
    Shahnawaz is his name i suppose,...though he is yet to prove himself in the top flight....as in one match which i saw he was substituted after making his start only in first half and also didnt got himself any good moves either