usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
edited April 2012 in I league 2011-12
10 Apr, 2012 Mumbai FC Vs Pailan Arrows
29 Apr, 2012 Salgaocar S.C Vs Chirag United Kerala
10 Apr, 2012 McDowell Mohun Bagan Vs Shillong Lajong FC
10 Apr, 2012 HAL Bangalore Vs Pune FC
11 Apr, 2012 Air India Vs Prayag United SC
30 Apr, 2012 Kingfisher East Bengal Vs Sporting Clube de Goa
11 Apr, 2012 Churchill Brothers SC Vs Dempo SC Pvt. Ltd.

mumbai fc/united kerala fighting relgation

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Mumbai FC has the upper hand or you can say that all these days they were playing strong teams now got some easy fixtures.
  • Chirag Kerala will lose to Salgaocar while Mumbai will at least draw Pailan.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Arrows will win!!!! Hope Ten action show that game
  • rudra wrote:

Na man, Mumbai will win or more likely... draw. But if Pailan play the way they did when they play Pune then they may win.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:

there is no mumbai fc match at least on ten action....as the shillong was to be their last match telecasted this season....
    a win here will ease the pressure from mumbai fc a lot
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Times bangla would have shown Arrows home game....I guess I can predict how most shit.com s will describe the match...

Arrows defended without purpose, the played long balls. The midfield was non -existent, the players can string more than 2 passes, they have no skill. The Indian developmental squad which aims to play world cup is definitely not the future....

That's what I read whenever I dont see the matches, when I see them the reality looks little different... last match if anyone has seen (with eyes opened rather than closed) was an eye-opener
    rudra wrote:
    Times bangla would have shown Arrows home game....I guess I can predict how most shit.com s will describe the match...

Arrows defended without purpose, the played long balls. The midfield was non -existent, the players can string more than 2 passes, they have no skill. The Indian developmental squad which aims to play world cup is definitely not the future....

That's what I read whenever I dont see the matches, when I see them the reality looks little different... last match if anyone has seen (with eyes opened rather than closed) was an eye-opener

yea absolutely,...they played pretty balanced style mixing longball and short passing nicely.....and the wings were also pretty active during the match....
    i am expecting a good tough fight between arrows and mumbai fc in coming fixture as both seems to be at similar level on quality as well..if everything goes well they might just get their first win here
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Arrows no matter how hard they play they cannot score goals,so I don't see them winning here.They'll finish bottom of the table hope they pay well atleast from next season or just close down this project which is yet to yield solid results.
  • Pune FC put the Pailan game on youtube. Goal.com said Pailan played like shit, yet the highlights showed that Pailan is a good team, they have speed, they have energy, they need to work on fitness. They are very dangerous on the wing. Deepak Devrani has been injured for the whole season and is solid straight way. All Pailan need is a striker which can score. Soon the u19 players will join and they will become a high mid-table team.

I still think Mumbai can win though.
    as @ashwin pointed the arrows are missing a prolific striker who can score goals at decent rate at least 2 goal for every 3 matches....or else not even have a good midfield which last season cadets had with jewel raja and shilton who were as good to be called best indian midfield pair of last season...