U-20 I-league 2012

Comments

• Pune FC 2-0 Chirag Kerala.<div><br></div><div>Mumbai FC 2-0 Air India FC</div><div><br></div><div>Dempo SC 1-1 Sporting Goa</div><div><br></div><div>Pune and Mumbai go through.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Pune fc and mumbai fc had been on a rampage so far.....expecting a good encounter for table toppers<div><br></div><div>@somesh will you be able to come for 27th match between mumbai and pune???i wanna see the match but dont know whether will go alone</div>
  • I will be there in spirit.<div><br></div><div>Remember at the end of the 6th Star Wars when Anikan, Obi and Yoda appeared as ghosts... ya that will be me.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I will be there in spirit.<div><br></div><div>Remember at the end of the 6th Star Wars when Anikan, Obi and Yoda appeared as ghosts... ya that will be me.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont know 100% whether i will be there with some clg works on...but if reach there will make sure i get pic of mine with your spirit</div> ;)
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I wont be there as its friday.
    somesh wrote:
    I wont be there as its friday.

<br><div><br></div><div>Ok i also have some college work but will try if able to make it....</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I'm Impressed with Mumbai FC always consistent in the U-20 competition even last year they reached final,well done. </font> =D>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I was going through nehru cup thread and saw a comment of u-23 tournament parellel with the senior nehru cup...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and this idea popped up in my mind...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">A U-20 AIFF invitational cup where 8 teams will play</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">1- INDIA u-19</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2- Winner of U-20 I-League</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2 clubs from asia</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">2 clubs from south america</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and 2 clubs from Europe of which one should a top european team...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I dont see any reason why any european club would not send their youth team to india after all it will give them a good opportunity to increase their fan-base </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and will be a great experience for indian national team and some real stuff to play for the u-20 i-league teams as well</font></div>
    ashindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I'm Impressed with Mumbai FC always consistent in the U-20 competition even last year they reached final,well done. </font> =D>

<br><div><br></div><div>The Mumbai fc U-20 team is quiet talented but the poor state of team in league meant khalid cant give them i-league debut or else players like jayesh, rohit would have got some playing time if not many....</div><div><br></div><div>and the other reason could be their experience in top division of mumbai football league...</div><div><br></div><div>i predict them to finish in top 4 at least of final stage</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I like @shankar 's idea of having that kind of youth tourney and it is quite possible. Very much like the Weifang Cup