Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    edited April 2015
    For last 3 year's he is going to Europe
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    I too went last year to Germany and Holland, so? Agree with gaffer about Brandon, he should become a prize catch in India first before he speaks too much! Btw, even EB has a gym and a Jacuzzi inside the club premises so I am sure clubs like BFC, PFC, KBFC arent any laggards in such stuff.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    He is talking about visa problems and delays in work permit. Earlier he said that he has Portugal ID (given to Goans with Portugal connection). he can live and work in Europe with Portugal ID-even as a Footballer. Then why is he saying that he had visa problems?
    Also why he is facing so many injuries at such young age? He has hardly played 1 season at I-league level.
    He is a good player. He should try to do well in I-League and ISL and look for entry into National team first. Europe dreams can wait for now. See if Zico can place him somewhere after next ISL.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Brilliant Game for him and cherry on cake with this brilliant free kick goal - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=825230974234378
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    In 2011 I remember watching Brandon playing against Sardar Azmoun of
    Iran. Both were equally talented but one of them chose wrong path now
    both should meet again after 4 years. Right now Azmoun plays for Rostov in Russia meanwhile Brandon for SC Goa in I-League.
    namewtheldgoalkeepararchakreddevil877negi
  • wakao10wakao10 307 Points
    His father screwed his career I hear, he once had opportunity to move to a small European club, but his father said he will only sign for a Premiership club.
    It was ASD decision not his father , it was 2nd div in Belgium !! ASD was confident to get him deal in Championship , Soctland then later on AS manaco ! 
  • wakao10wakao10 307 Points
    ASD should have clearly known about Visa rules for the UK, so it can't be them.
    Actually they were confident in championship as he was U20 that time and could have used his Portuguese identity ! They were at fault in Reading deal also .... Was asking for more money !
    wakao10goalkeeparreddevil87mohammed_87hassan
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    edited May 2015
    Greed from all parties made sure Brandon could not move abroad..anways here's hoping that good performances in I league should get him an India call up
    7negi