Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• sadysady 150 Points
    <p>please read what I wrote.."i don't know how long it works"..i said this because for timebeing my bro holds both the passports...</p>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    ASD product Ayanda Patosi's is selected in South Africa team for Spain match ..

Where As ASD Current player David Gateri also played For Kenya National team ,he played world cup qualifiers against Nigeria.. He is also team for next match ..

Still waiting for Brandon first Match ?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    What are the respective ages of those players? Whoever is using the veto to keep out the youngsters from the indian team is an idiot
    David was 18 when he played for Kenya , and he have decent performance in safa 2 where as Brandon was there best player , i was talking to David ,he said he was surprised that Brandon didt played fr senior team as he played all age groups , he said that he never played fr age group team ..

Patoshi was 19 when he called fr bafana
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Don't know what Indian FA is thinking. Its ridiculous to keep youngsters waiting till they get old to enter NT. Most of the nations induct 17/18 years olds if they are talented.
    Yes we wasted our young players and give them chance when they become 25 .. This is not good .. Look both David and Brandon will be signed for club soon as both players are not registered for safa 2 this time but David will get good club as he already played 6 matches for Kenya including big one against Nigeria..

we waiting For Brandon to become 25 in age ..
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @<;a href="http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/profile/4189/7negi"; style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: bold; font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(255, 0, 132); line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">7negi</a><span style="color: rgb(119, 119, 119); font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 22.09375px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> </span><div>don't worry i'm sure as sppn as Brandon signs for club he will get into the NT right now india prob. liws in attack and defence ..midfield is preety much okay in presence of miranda,ralte,arata and hussain...infact wim had to scratch his mind to select MF player bcoz there is too much option...so wen brandon will sign the club...wim will notice....i think next year brandon will get the call up<br>and there is nothing like waiting for 25 yrs age....jeje,ralte are prime example they got their chance at very young age...s.chhetri got chance wen he was 23....so just wait for 4-5 mnths..time will come 4 him....</div>
    @preetam Brandon can plays as 2nd striker and as Fake no 9 also ..

Hope we will see him soon in blue color
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited November 2013
    The bastard plays in the 3rd Division of South Africa. Fuck his performances and fuck the other two players. They do not matter at all. Patosi is an actual professional now who deserves his call-up so I dont know why you reference him and Gatosi used to be a professional in Kenya's top tier and has expirence in the CAF Champions League before going to ASD. I think there is obviously a special reason for why this guy made the Kenya NFT, a team ranked only 118 in the world.<div><br></div><div>I mean, Fernandes has not even been selected to the under-23s yet. And it is not as if we are blocking him out because we have selected him at the u16 and u19 groups. So he has played for India already in youth football, we just do not believe that he is good enough for the next level.</div><div><br></div><div>Let the man become professional and if he does well in a good league then he will deserve his chance. Till then he is an overrated twat.</div>