Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10479 Points
    then Amarjit Ghera gives you the news
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    lol bro keep guessing , ASD dont share anything with players !
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    So brandon again scores in final...i can see 5th march wil see him debut
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Was that goal came 4m free kick
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
  • RonnyRonny 10479 Points
    Brandon will surely make the cut for the India U-22 team easily now..since he came to play in India Wim wud have seen him properly..I loved the fact that our youngsters gave a good account of themselves against a good African team..such things wud not happen earlier
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    So Brandon won MVP of the tournament !

He had 2 goals and 2 assist ( All in Semi-final and Final ) 
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Brandon was again outstanding with whatever ball time he had.

1 Goal 2 Assists.

However , he was somewhat subdued because the defence and forwards were not able to bring him into play.They were more content with No non-sense clearances(Hooping the ball forward or out)

Forwards were very very bad.I am amazed that they play in the I'league.Seemed very very ordinary.

Sahil and Brandon didn't get enough of the ball.

As they say that great players don't play for 90 minutes ,they just play for 2-5minutes and this statement held true in today's match.

For anyone who doubt's Brandon's credential should watch India's 3rd goal(Brandon's Assist).Amazing ball control,speed,acceleration,vision and passing ability were in abundance in the ball he gave to the right winger which was very well finished.

Only time will tell in which club Brandon will play in(as one needs luck and discipline Along with skill and talent) but according to me he is our best bet to succeed in a European club.

If he can develop his body then i think he can succeed pretty much anywhere in the world.

I am not saying that he is a top 10 club player but he certainly has the game to play in some decent clubs in Europe.

In the match he would have had the ball for hardly 2minutes but his returns were 1 goal and 2 assists.

He would play better with better players.He needs to have good set of CDM and Forwards who have the skill to add value to his passes.Sorry to say but our Forwards were very very ordinary in both today's match and the semifinals as well.