Brandon Fernandes

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    If thats true then apparantly its jaelousy
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Injury At Wrong Time .. Brandon Fernandes Was in Trial with Scotland Club but He Injury Hit him During Trial .

Mike Steptoe, director at the African Soccer Development School which has trained Brandon Fernandes for three years, has been left in no doubt that the Goan midfielder's next destination is Europe. 

Last week, the Goan midfielder who steered Goa to a historic Lusofonia Games gold medal at home, traveled to St Mirren FC, a club in the Scottish Premiership. But just when he was beginning to make a mark, he had to cut his trial short following an injury."With the kind of potential that he has, Brandon is rather unlucky not to have found a club as yet. He will have another trial shortly," said Steptoe, who is in Goa to attend the Goa International Football Table (GIFT). 

"Brandon's move to a top club (in Europe) can lead to an explosion of talent. Brandon has been driven all his life to excel and I am sure he will find success. What he must do now is not become demotivated, because he is only 19 and there is still plenty of time to play at the highest level," said Steptoe. 

The ASD director felt Brandon could walk into any of the seven I-League teams who were chasing him after the Lusofonia Games but playing in India will not be the right move. 

"As developers, when we move our players, we find the best possible level. We need to make sure that the club he will represent next will help him develop his skills further. He will develop as a footballer till the age of 23 and needs to have the right environment," explained Steptoe.
    This injury must time occured in U22 Camp 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    scotland is a very gud place to start his career..with the calibre brandon his having he will get regular playing time there...but if he makes a move in english premier league club he will definitly struggle bcoz most of young player used to warm the bench...in england championship club will be gud...as for injury he is having...its looks like he is injury-prone...need to work more on his fitness...and yeah there is dearth of talent and skills in brandon but he shud focus more on his physics and fitness...
    this injury occurred in U22 camp when some one tackle him from behind 
  • RonnyRonny 10479 Points
    I dont think he has physique to survive in English style football..shud rather try for some 2nd div euro/scandinavian club
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Hahaha, Scotland... well, this is a funny twist.
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    There we go, there we go again. I can hear Ileague.