Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    So bhimal go contract ??? Article was in Belgian
    dsgarison
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Academy contract of 1 year 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited June 2014
    he will  be in Anderlecht!!!! that's one of the best clubs in Belgium,,,,what are our agents doing?

and he is still 16 year old?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    another over-rated star, avyay gujral also 'visited' anderlecht few years ago, i beleive ;)
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    If Brandon is selected in R.S.C. Andrelecht then he has the opportunity to play in UEFA Champions League group stage. The Indian Sports Ministry should come forward and take notice in this regard.
    munna219777goalkeeparnamewtheldpreetam
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @cybertron are you anyway related to politics??? you always ask for sports ministry to do the change in football....
    it needs to be the AIFF or clubs or IMG or our players and agents who would work for any progress of the game or ones career....

and as far as this thread goes... why is this thread kept open @admin ??
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @shankar how can we close the thread for the most promising Indian talent!!!!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @rudra if you read last few pages of this thread, there is hardly any dicussion which looks positive about the kid's talent which isnt true ... so only i was asking you to close this thread till some concrete positive news arrives when discussing about the kid would make any sense....

reddevil87preetam
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Oh there is some news?, it is the same news, the discussion is looking like some kind of a chat. I skipped some posts and went directly to the last few to summarize what is going on but it looks like it is the same and will continue to be the same for some time.
    Cybertron
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited June 2014
    To Much Faltu things .. let me give u some news related to him 

He Just Started Training .. He gone through Long Rehab 

2 ISL Teams want  him but ASD want that he must come to South Africa and Get some match fitness by playing 2nd Div Club Santos in National Football Division of South Africa and then move further .. But I think brandon is sad as he was not in top 57 players in India thats why he want to play ISL instead of NFD ... 

Personally i dont want him to play ISL .. ASD is right he must play for santos till Christmas and then thinked about going for trial