Football Academies In India

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <div>I am just looking at the fact that PFC Academy is an I-League Academy so he could have potentially made it to the I-League faster than at CFA.</div>

<br><div>There is no reason to think that. Many of the MB SAIL Academy players don't make it to MB. You need to have talent above all.</div>

<br><br>That is like comparing Man City to Arsenal.<div><br>MB barely use there Academy because they have the money. Pune FC have already graduated a few kids and have given them starts.<br>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>Who are the Pune FC academy kids in Pune FC roster? Didn't they start the academy in 2011?</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <div>I am just looking at the fact that PFC Academy is an I-League Academy so he could have potentially made it to the I-League faster than at CFA.</div>

<br><div>There is no reason to think that. Many of the MB SAIL Academy players don't make it to MB. You need to have talent above all.</div>

<br><br>That is like comparing Man City to Arsenal.<div><br>MB barely use there Academy because they have the money. Pune FC have already graduated a few kids and have given them starts.<br>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>Who are the Pune FC academy kids in Pune FC roster? Didn't they start the academy in 2011?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>A few have already been given games. Only 2-3 of them. Mind you it was all in the IFA and Durand Cup. None in the I-League or Fed Cup yet.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2012
    "
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>India United Football Academy</b> is a not for profit organization committed to popularizing the game of football and taking it to greater heights. It operates football training centres and coaching academies all over Delhi and NCR to impart quality soccer training with modern ideas."</span><div style="font-weight: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(115, 115, 115); font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><a href="http://www.indiaunitedfootballsociety.com/">http://www.indiaunitedfootballsociety.com/</a>;
    </div>
  • rudra wrote:
    "
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>India United Football Academy</b> is a not for profit organization committed to popularizing the game of football and taking it to greater heights. It operates football training centres and coaching academies all over Delhi and NCR to impart quality soccer training with modern ideas."</span><div style="font-weight: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(115, 115, 115); font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><a href="http://www.indiaunitedfootballsociety.com/">http://www.indiaunitedfootballsociety.com/</a>;
    </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Wow sounds like an amazing academy.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <h1 class="article-title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 8px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: -2px; font-family: arial; font-size: 23.5px; ">Indian footballers launch academy</h1><div><a href="http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_indian-footballers-launch-academy_1678605">http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_indian-footballers-launch-academy_1678605</a>;
    </div><div>hopefully all these academies expand the pool of players to choose from in future</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    <h1 class="article-title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 8px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: -2px; font-family: arial; font-size: 23.5px; ">Indian footballers launch academy</h1><div><a href="http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_indian-footballers-launch-academy_1678605">http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_indian-footballers-launch-academy_1678605</a>;
    </div><div>hopefully all these academies expand the pool of players to choose from in future</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>So pillai groups who got their own educational house is interested in getting academies for sports like cricket, athletics , shooting excellent stuff...</div><div>and good news that abhishek yadav is getting his post retirement plan in excellent way ..it will be much better if he register it as part of mumbai fc academy and get into major role in mumbai fc team once he hang his boots</div>
  • There are some academies like tata ,mb sail academy n one mre undr mb
    there are also plans of lajong 2 start footbal acadmy!even fifa is planin 2 start acadmy in india
    aiff should start workn hardr so dat mre footbl acdmy is establishd in almst al da regions n also in states whr footbl craze is less
  • There are some academies like tata ,mb sail academy n one mre undr mb
    there are also plans of lajong 2 start footbal acadmy!even fifa is planin 2 start acadmy in india
    aiff should start workn hardr so dat mre footbl acdmy is establishd in almst al da regions n also in states whr footbl craze is less

<br><div><br></div><div>True but that depends on how much they have and who is willing to help. They cant do it on there own. The AIFF is so poor. I mean Das said in the interview why I-League U20 is not full season and that is because the AIFF dont have enough money.</div><div><br></div><div>Well maybe if we stop hosting these useless competitions like Santosh Trophy and BC Roy Trophy (where controversy heaven is) and also discontinue the I-League 2nd Division the we can use the money from that on the I-League U20 and make it a full season thing with Tata, Sesa, JCT etc. </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    There are some academies like tata ,mb sail academy n one mre undr mb

<br><div><br></div><div>True but that depends on how much they have and who is willing to help. They cant do it on there own. The AIFF is so poor. I mean Das said in the interview why I-League U20 is not full season and that is because the AIFF dont have enough money.</div><div><br></div><div>Well maybe if we stop hosting these useless competitions like Santosh Trophy and BC Roy Trophy (where controversy heaven is) and also discontinue the I-League 2nd Division the we can use the money from that on the I-League U20 and make it a full season thing with Tata, Sesa, JCT etc. </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>If we stop state tournaments there will be a revolt!!! That's the only time state associations can get a team, most states dont get any i league action</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    There are some academies like tata ,mb sail academy n one mre undr mb

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">True but that depends on how much they have and who is willing to help. They cant do it on there own. The AIFF is so poor. I mean Das said in the interview why I-League U20 is not full season and that is because the AIFF dont have enough money.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Well maybe if we stop hosting these useless competitions like Santosh Trophy and BC Roy Trophy (where controversy heaven is) and also discontinue the I-League 2nd Division the we can use the money from that on the I-League U20 and make it a full season thing with Tata, Sesa, JCT etc. </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">If we stop state tournaments there will be a revolt!!! That's the only time state associations can get a team, most states dont get any i league action</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Well I never said indefinitely. Maybe for a few years discontinue those leagues. Indian football is at a point where investors are coming to India for football BUT will do there own thing instead of working with the AIFF. That says a lot and AIFF will have to work with the small money they have. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And long term the I-League U20 is more important than the state tournaments to me. Once we get some money back we can restart the tournaments better than ever.</font></div>