Manchester United FC News

Comments

• by the way i'm not a Arsenal fan. just saying. :-\"
  • Arsenal lack squad strength, really good and in-form first XI, but a couple of injuries and it could all come crashing down. 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If we can have a thread for Barcelona feeder club ( http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/discussion/1195/2013-14-arsenal-fc-season#Item_127 ) , then we have a thread about a mid-table EPL team too. just kidding all you Barcelona feeder club fans
    Alex Song and Cesc Fabregas are the only ones who left this decade for Barcelona. If anything they are our feeder club, so many of our top youth prospects are former Barcelona youth players.

I would have agreed if you said Real Madrid.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Arsenal lack squad strength, really good and in-form first XI, but a couple of injuries and it could all come crashing down. 
    If Giroud is injuried we have Walcott or Podolski, along with Bendtner.

If a midfielder is injured we have another on the bench. Areta and Flamini change. Ox is coming back. Pods can be a winger to.

In D we have 2 starting quality LBs, 2 good RBs and 3 great CBs. Also our keepers are golden so far.

Arsenal are fine. An injury wont kill us.
  • Been on a bit of poor form, Winning the title now would take a bit of a miracle. Minimum need to get in top 4.  Think Moyes is thinking in two minds and once he choose which way wants to go, we'd be fine.
    On a personal note, me and my brothers do get a bit annoyed on his team selection. 
  • So a mid table team is out of FA CUP.....

ohhh RVP....what must he be thinking?
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    All other EPL clubs secretly: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Or this José Mourinho rings David Moyes after the Spurs game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ5lUJm9rvw

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited January 2014

How the mighty have fallen...u have to actually scroll down to find ManU @ 7th position & 34 points

I seriously dont understand whats wrong with ManU this season, the Team still have great players , r the players not having confidence in Moyes or is Moyes screwing up with Tactics or some power play behind the scenes

City , Arsenal and Chelsea seem to be front runners for the most open League title seen so far..End of the season will give us a picture if United regin is on the decline or they will still be title contendors next season

• I guess you can't blame Moyes totally for the bad run of form, Sir Alex new he was leaving a sinking ship, that team doesn't have the players needed, it was Sir Alex that could push them to look like a decent team. And this hasn't been helped by the fact that the transfer window hasn't really been in their favor. Now I guess their main aim will be to get into the top four, which at this point looks like quite the task.