Youth Football in India (News Thread)

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited June 2019
    Boring football.. lot of mispasses, cant even pass properly against Moldova,  who is at the same level of India.  Need to change Pinto and get a foreign coach..This type of football would make spectators run away from tv
    Players don't have any idea what to do when they attack. 
    munna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    1-0 HT Goal score by Danu however he missed 2 sitters. Both the teams playing boring football however India slightly quicker. 
    munna219777
    2-1 for Moldova can't be more furstating that this. Missed sitters now bloody losing the game
    munna219777
    edited June 2019
    Moldova 2-1 India FT

Fucktards lose the game after missing 3-4 chances to kill the game in first half. So we remain in bottom of the group. Not a big fan of Pinto hoping for someone better.

After watching the game I can tell you guys that we are never going finish past Saudi and Uzbek in upcoming qualifiers. Danu has lot of work to do if he wants to get anywhere close to Sunil.
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited June 2019
    Our Defence is pathetic.

Both the right backs, be it Shabas or Rohit Yadav have been dismal/Horrendous to say the least.

Danu is overrated for me at least as of now.

Any quality striker even at this level would have rounded the Goalkeeper and scored in an empty net(Just like yesterday where Curacao player rounded Gurpreet and scored their 2 nd goal) where he decided to go for a Toe Poke Finish. That would have finished the game as we were leading 1-0 at that time.

Our Midfielders and Strikers as I have said earlier as well have very poor decision making and on top of that very poor execution.

Defending basics are also very bad. Doing Slide tackles as if they are getting extra points for that.  Really,I had high hopes from them following their U16 Asia Cup Campaign but these matches have disappointed me.

They should have won today's match no question.

Coach needs to be looked at, probably a foreigner. Transition from 16-19 yrs is perhaps even more important then 19-23 yrs.

ashindiaajmalmunna219777kartik91
    India 0-1 Bulgaria HT Own goal by Rafi
    Carbon_14
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    India missed 2 great opportunities in the last 5 minutes. 
    Again one of our striker missed a one on one situation :) .
  • shubham_northeasternshubham_northeastern Dimapur,Nagaland1245 Points
    This India U19 attack is the shittiest I have ever seen in our recent history.
    I lost some of my brain cells after watching this attack.