Youth Football in India (News Thread)

Comments

• karanshkaransh 542 Points

Seems like you are only after Bibiano's sacking then. Hope you will achieve your ambitions. Peace.

SiV
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
    Why sack bibiano, age fraud is not a new thing in Indian football, we should start from sacking youth team coaches from clubs and academy's who take them to get instant results.
    Abhishek
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited September 2019
    What is the point in talking about overage players now,  when we are beginning our qualifier matches today .. Only if we can qualify to the u16 asian cup,  and reach the semfinals,  then only we qualify for u17 world cup.. If anyone knows any overage player in this squad,  make it public with proofs.. Ifn will help you to prepare an article about the overage player 
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    All the baby league players are now being registered  in the baby league app.. The age of these players can be monitored from a young age.. Also Aiff is conducting bone age test for u15 youth league players.. Number of age fraud players are expected to reduce. 
    Abhishek
  • samsam 16428 Points
    No point in being a sadist conspiracy theorist without solid evidence.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    We should have had a separate thread for AFC Qualifiers
    munna219777kartik91
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited September 2019
    @ajmal @sam Akash Sharma is not a sadist conspiracy theorist.  He has put all the evidences in the same Twitter post (which i had shared earlier)... He is a journalist writing for livemint and not a random guy....  Chiranjit Ojha is another journalist who has raised an alarm for no punishment being given to the age fraud case in the same post.... 

Bhakts with Closed mind cannot see the injustice that is happening.... Lets stop discussing this issue..., END
    gaffertapegoalkeepargiridharanAbhishek
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I don't think anyone here is supporting age fraud as is being alleged by some. All they are saying is what is tge point of discussing it right NOW when India is minutes away from start their campaign? What will we gain by that? If you have to raise age fraud issue make a separate thread and write about it. Expose whomever you want. Just don't spoil people's mood right before an important match by discussing it HERE! And anyways if people making such allegations have read Bibiano's last few interviews then he has said that the team which went to Italy was assembled very hastily and without much preparation. It implies even Bibiano was unaware about all of his players on that tour. Of course we saw the consequences of that - we lost badly against teams we should have defeated. I also read somewhere that from that Italy squad ONLY TWO players have been retained in the present squad. I may be subject to correction here but tgats what i read. Further India did not play any official fifa sanctioned match with that squad. It was only friendlies so I don't know what rules we might have broken (maybe ethically wrong but who gives a F*** about ethics anyways). So when the said overage player is no longer in the squad and India did not play any official match with him then i fail to see what this hullaboo is all about? Of course age fraud is a major issue with us and for that write as much as you guys want but just not on this thread.
    ajmal