New footballing Star in India

harry191harry191 89 Points
edited April 2012 in Indian Football Team
Hi Guys ,<br>Now that Bhaichung Bhutia has retired , we need to search for a guya who can take up the star position in Indian football .<br>Personally i believe Sunil chettri is great and amazingly hardworking ,but not as talented  as Bhaichung<br>So folks to whom we foresee as the new Bhaichung. Do you know any such current players/wonder kids in our huge country who can someday become as great as bhaichung or even greater than him. in the late 90s we had 3 greats playing at a given moment, Vijayan Ancheri and bhutia. I league and the national team need such quality players for young kids to look upto.<br><br>For Me i think following are the guys who have tremendous potential.<br><br>1) Raju Gaikwad: East Bengal ( i wathced what frenzy his long throws and tackling made during the Lympic qualifiers last year.Kids were dying to shake his hand afer the match. Can be India's Maldini <br>2) Lalrindika Ralte: superb player ,Needs to add a trcikery or two in his armoury.<br>3) Seikhohau tuboi:I liked his agression when i first saw  him in Lajong colours, Any idea where he is?<br>3) Uttam Rai : I havent seen him ,but looks a natural scorer ..<br><br><br>

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Brandon Fernandes is someone who will be a serious contender. But you never know. Once upon a time, Malswamfela used to be like that
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Uttam Rai is a tad inconsistent. needs to improve that good thing has age in his side.....

Tuboi compared to the other players has to step up his play considering the difference of their age....
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Admin wrote:
    Brandon Fernandes is someone who will be a serious contender. But you never know. Once upon a time, Malswamfela used to be like that

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Fela never got to train himself with any top academy like brandon is getting with ASD...</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">he is definitely gonna be a future star to watch for </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font></div>
  • tuboi is still playing for Lajong, he is not good for india team.<div><br></div><div>and why only strikers are called stars like baichung, vijayan, sunil.</div><div><br></div><div>subrata pal, renedy singh also are stars. subrata is also known in foreign journalists</div>
  • uttam rai, brandon fernandes,subrata pal,lalrindika ralte,jewel raja,jeje lalpheklua....+ anyone who someday makes into europe :)>-
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    If the GOI lets the PIOs play for the NT, we will have so many stars!
  • Subrata pal,jeje,brandön fernandes,sunil chetri,mahesh gawli,
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    <P>Latrindika Rallte and Sanju Pradhan (among established but young players) have to potential to be the stars of tomorrow. Sanju has good speed and dribbling ability, powerful shooting (hope he will be more acurate over years) but need to improve final passing. He is only 22, I am sure in next couple of years he will be one of the best in country. </P>
    <P>At present only Subrata Poul is worth mentioning if you consider performance in International matches worth counting.</P>
    <P>  </P>
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    JERRY INDIAN U16 DEFENDER .. CAN BE OUR ROBERTO CARLOS .. AWESOME FREE KICK TAKER .. PLAY IN DEFENSE .. HAVE AWESOME LONG RANGERS ALSO 
    Carbon_14mohammed_87hassanashindia
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @7negi<;div><br></div><div>i agree wid u on jerry.....<br><br>could be gud against ST like tom....</div>
    Miki