International Football Leagues

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">there is a thread specially for economy of i-league and its clubs but it is not active due to poor visibilty from clubs to fans</font>
  • shankar wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">there is a thread specially for economy of i-league and its clubs but it is not active due to poor visibilty from clubs to fans</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>I SHALL RESTART IT.</div><div><br></div><div>Knowing my luck though it will be very unpopular and only me, you and others will use it.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>I SHALL RESTART IT.</div><div><br></div><div>Knowing my luck though it will be very unpopular and only me, you and others will use it.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You start it rest will join...</div><div>you had been one of the leader in most of forum talks and many like it or not they too join in discussion</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>You start it rest will join...</div><div>you had been one of the leader in most of forum talks and many like it or not they too join in discussion</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Haha thanks bro, means a lot.</div><div><br></div><div>I will attract people through posting pictures of hot women after each post. ;)</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Then its going to make my life difficult opening IFN in office :( . I wont be able to open site with such pics. My director sits right next to me.
  • Aruncito wrote:
    Then its going to make my life difficult opening IFN in office :( . I wont be able to open site with such pics. My director sits right next to me.

<br><div><br></div><div>hehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheeheeeeeeheheeheeheeeeeehehehhe</div><div><br></div><div>I wont, I will stop. BUT I AM KEEPING THE PIC OF ASA!</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    MLS highlights are show on Ten Sports and Ten Action+ and Play-off's are show live. 
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2012
    ashindia wrote:
    MLS highlights are show on Ten Sports and Ten Action+ and Play-off's are show live. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Let me guess... only Red Bulls and Galaxy highlights for Henry and Beckham.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Let me guess... only Red Bulls and Galaxy highlights for Henry and Beckham.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You got that wrong...i too saw the highlights one time and that time it was the match with neither of team part of it</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Hopefully dc Dallas can win it this year