Movies

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29258 Points
    I hate Bollywood movies every movie has shit love story. south Indian movies are much better they make fantasy, science fiction,horror,Action trillers,history,unique concepts etc.
    deepak dedhaBrainFallINDIAshakkeerKM
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Bollywood do make good movies but they do not get much attention compared to every love romance kinda movie that bollywood make. 

My recmmended bollywood movies: 
    1) Madras Cafe
    2) Black Friday
    3) special 26
    4) shoot out at lokhandwala
    5) Massan
    6) tare zamin pr
    7) Jab we met
    8) 3 idots
    9) PK

Cant recall all of them but these are the few that i like  :p
    samindian_goonergoalkeepar
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    The boring or european directors that you mentioned wouldve been well appreciated and respected if they were making movies in the south . They are the ones who try to make realistic movies IMO. If you talk to a foreign film buff or critic ,you will realise that they have so many misconceptions about Indian cinema. They think all the Indian movies are about songs,dances,romance and fight scenes which defy the laws of physics . Its disappointing to see good films getting a cold response and masala movies ruling the box office here unlike in south where people are more open to movies with new ideas and style. 
    Ronnydebarghya89goalkeepar
  • A movie like Ship of Theseus would have been much appreciated abroad than it is here.. I do not watch Hindi movies because the entertainment quotient is too high without much emphasis on story, dialogues or screenplay.. But if you talk about business it makes sense for producers & distributors to back a movie that would appeal to masses
    goalkeeparBrainFallINDIA
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Shootout at Lokhandwala was the movie in which it's shown that all those Mumba dons were good people, situation made them what they were

for me all these types are crap

you always have a choice ....
    deepak dedhagoalkeepar
    Yes indeed we always have a choice. Had they made a different choice their lives would have been much better but movie would have been boring then  :p
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Then how come it's good movie...
     it's farce that shows all lawbreakers are good 
    goalkeepar
    Its dosent show that lawbreaking or lawbreakers are good, see how it all ended for them. The reason why they were portray like this could be because writer wanted to show public they no matter how good you were before but once you choose this path, its never going to end well for you no matter how much you regret it.
    @Carbon_14 if you show the Mumbai dons as evil there is a big chance that all your crew director will get shot. we should not forget that #Dcompany still controls Bollywood.
    I like how the Chinese are making Hollywood quality movies with some interesting historic story's.
    deepak dedha