AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    We got a big chance to make it to knock-outs <div>and probably if we make it we could be facing winner/runners-up of Group C</div><div><br></div><div>Could be an excellent experience for this young and talented batch</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Lets just not raise our hopes so high straight away..lets expect a good performance first<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    I am super happy wiith the draw... now need the u16 s to perform as they did in the qualifiers :-D
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Given, the recent amount of preparation qualifying for next round is on cards, but atleast being at third position would insure that India has progressed a lot!!! Lets be positive and hope for best!!!<br>
  • Dont care if we go through, this is a great draw and will be great exposure to our u16 players. Would be a nice treat however to go through which I think they can do, maybe 2nd.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    hopefully some of our player shine enough to get us to finals :D
  • It will be interesting to see how the Blue Tiger cubs play against Uzbekistan this time. They'll be eager to make up for the big loss from the qualifiers, they'll possibly have improved further, and they'll hopefully have AshIndia's favorite player Raja Rawat this time (he didn't play the Uzb game last time). This group gives the team a good mix of East Asian, Central Asian and Western Asian flavor.<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    It will be interesting to see how the Blue Tiger cubs play against Uzbekistan this time. They'll be eager to make up for the big loss from the qualifiers, they'll possibly have improved further, and they'll hopefully have AshIndia's favorite player Raja Rawat this time (he didn't play the Uzb game last time). This group gives the team a good mix of East Asian, Central Asian and Western Asian flavor.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>lol yeah hopefully Raja Rawat will turn our fortunes this time around.</div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited May 2012
    i am very happy with this draw.... :-D .... now as this tournament is going to take place in TEHRAN, IRAN....the aiff must look into the ACCLIMATIZATION of the players.... tehran is located in a mountainous terrain at an elevation of 1,200 m (3,900 ft)....the kind of weather that will greet the players will be a lot different than the sub continent...it is difficult to breathe at such altitudes.. if the matches are played at night it gets very chilly there around 5 deg celcius.....the last time during the qualifiers in uzbekistan,the team struggled due to the weather and same kind of altitude there.... this weather and altitude should not be a problem this time hopefully...and the aiff sends the team long before the actual tournament begins to be BATTLE READY....cheers<br>
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    ^^^India's group matches will be played in Iran ??? i thought it would be in one of the countries in our group  :-?