Pailan Arrows : 2011-12 I League Stats

Comments

• rudra wrote: »
    Yes!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>Indeed!!!!!!</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    My article on the tactical changes made by Arrows at the end of the season which gave them success.<div><br></div><div><h1 class="entry_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 26px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 26px; letter-spacing: -1px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Tactical changes that brought success to the Indian u23 developmental squad – Pailan Arrows</h1><div><a href="http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/05/22/tactical-changes-that-brought-success-to-the-indian-u23-developmental-squad-pailan-arrows/">http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/2012/05/22/tactical-changes-that-brought-success-to-the-indian-u23-developmental-squad-pailan-arrows/</a>;
    </div></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    they played in a 4-3-2-1 formation according to you
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote: »
    they played in a 4-3-2-1 formation according to you

<br><div><br></div><div>where I mentioned that?</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    acc to your image....
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote: »
    acc to your image....

<br><div><br></div><div>well u can say that...but given that ajay singh used to be more advanced than alwyn...so, i gave that + I also mentioned that it also looked like <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(53, 20, 29); font-family: georgia, 'palatino linotype', palatino, 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; ">4-1-4-1 and 4-2-3-1</span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(53, 20, 29); font-family: georgia, 'palatino linotype', palatino, 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; ">  at times</span></div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">hey rudra,</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Isnt T Sarkar a right midfielder ?? Wouldnt it better if Milan played in more central role than sarkar?? Also, sarkar has good crosses which would have been very effective if they wanted to use the mirror formation of the formation currently deployed by Arrows(I mean exchange the left wing tactics with that with right one). </span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I might be wrong here, it is more of curiosity!!</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">hey rudra,</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">Isnt T Sarkar a right midfielder ?? Wouldnt it better if Milan played in more central role than sarkar?? Also, sarkar has good crosses which would have been very effective if they wanted to use the mirror formation of the formation currently deployed by Arrows(I mean exchange the left wing tactics with that with right one). </span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="font-size: 10pt; "><br></span></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I might be wrong here, it is more of curiosity!!</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>This is the real formation during the HAL game</div><div><br></div><div>Tirthankar has been adapted from his winger role to more central role....And arrows have stopped playing those looping crosses (steven dias types), which only works with I league clubs as they have tall, physically strong defenders and doesnt work when we play against stronger asian teams<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">..now Arrows wingers are encouraged to cut in rather than run and cross...</span></div><div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Also many players will leave, so anyway the formation I described will change again