Share Football Club

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    a magazine in india??</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">the name is awkard

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The name probably has a local meaning as the magazine is targeted for local audience</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Look they also got sponsors in the magazine</font></div>
  • But I doubt the name is from a company. It seems more personal in a way as if there is something about sharing in that region. (Example: Sharing the love of football)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    But I doubt the name is from a company. It seems more personal in a way as if there is something about sharing in that region. (Example: Sharing the love of football)

<br><div><br></div><div>I mean the name of the magazine - Latey Bhakundo</div>
  • I think I remember reading about this club before where it was mentioned that the name had some friendship meaning or something like that. I will try to find it.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Latey Bhakundo means Football in Nepali, a language which is being used in that region.<div>In fact, Saurabh Rai, who promotes this club and launched this magazine is one of IFN's writers - <a href="http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/authors/"; style="font-size: 10pt; ">http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/authors/</a></div><div><br></div><div>He was even involved in USFC for sometime</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    good job we need as many good clubs as we can get well supported.<div><br></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">If Prayag United moved to Siliguri than we could get a good rivalry going. My only problem is not that they are also West Bengal (they are Northern West Bengal so distance wise, they are cool) but if they have aspirations of I-League, can they really do it with a small population near them. Kalimpong has a population of 40,000. Suspecting that 40,000 is divided between men/women, adults/children, then I guess it is easy to say that they would have a small population to work with. Unless they try gather support from outside the area, like in the Himalayas or North-Western West Bengal. They also will have competition with Prayag United if Prayag moves to Siliguri because by the time Share is in the I-League, Prayag would already have years in Siliguri and may have taken all the support (hopefully).</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We will see. Other than that (and stadium) I love this club.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Share football club establishes its dominance among the local clubs. Small step, good start.<div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><h1 class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(69, 69, 69); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 32px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>‘Super’ League Review</b></h1><div><p style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: justify; ">Share FC’s performance in the R.B Pradhan Memorial Super Division Tournament or the ‘Super’ league, comprising of six teams, has been nothing short of phenomenal. Style combined with substance, delivering when it matters, individuals standing up together as a team when the going gets tough, Share FC have had quite a magnificent run.</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-align: justify; ">Considering the fact that it was Share FC’s debut season, following their promotion from the ‘B’ Division along with Kumudini Homes, they’ve superceeded all expectations.  After all, going unbeaten whilst rubbing shoulders with the other seasoned opponents is an achievement itself.</p></div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">Full season review - <a href="http://www.sharefootballclub.com/super-league-review/">http://www.sharefootballclub.com/super-league-review/</a>;
    </div></div>