Comments

• amr090amr090 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    form what i heard this will be the line up tomorrow

karanjit
    chhetri,gouramangi, raju, nabi
    vashum, lamare, jewel, francis
    chhetri, abranches

I think this is actually our best line up and if medeira plays this we will have the best chance of winning. Philippines are an extremely athletic side who pressure the ball and are very quick.

This will probably give india a lot of problems given our propensity to kick the ball aimlessly forward at the first sign of an oncoming defender. hopefully this line up should help us as i think its our most solid one.

i think this group is probably also the most athletic and technically skilled, we need to go all out tomorrow and try to get a big 3-0 or 4-0 win.
  • amr090 wrote:
    form what i heard this will be the line up tomorrow

karanjit
    chhetri,gouramangi, raju, nabi
    vashum, lamare, jewel, francis
    chhetri, abranches

I think this is actually our best line up and if medeira plays this we will have the best chance of winning. Philippines are an extremely athletic side who pressure the ball and are very quick.

This will probably give india a lot of problems given our propensity to kick the ball aimlessly forward at the first sign of an oncoming defender. hopefully this line up should help us as i think its our most solid one.

i think this group is probably also the most athletic and technically skilled, we need to go all out tomorrow and try to get a big 3-0 or 4-0 win.

+1 nice little overview

I think with the "Savio Way" of playing we should expect a 2-1 win or 3-1 or even 3-2. Of course though the "Savio Way" changes. Have you all noticed how one game its all long balls then the next it is mix then the next it is back to all long balls.
  • Filipino players are being investigated by AFC for alleged sex scandal it seems. Rupayan Bhattacharya mentioned it in his article.
  • Filipino players are being investigated by AFC for alleged sex scandal it seems. Rupayan Bhattacharya mentioned it in his article.

hoping that this will affect the Filipino players tomorrow against India.
  • mmj.mattmmj.matt 144 Points
    Any information on the telecast / live streaming... :-SS
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    edited March 2012
    mmj.matt wrote:
    Any information on the telecast / live streaming... :-SS

Live stream available on hahasport :))
    Philippines might be a South East Nation but they are made-up of foreign players so they are very physical. >-)
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Not expecting a win with Savio in charge of team.Draw would be a very good result for us. :((
  • Looks like Vashum has replaced Anthony and Joachim, Sushil in starting XI
    Looks like Vashum has replaced Anthony and Joachim, Sushil in starting XI

But with World Class Samir in line-up anything can happen :-S

Also I'm not convinced with Gouramangi,he's not doing good