I League Round 23

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Why ten sports didnt show the game and only some chelsea benfica game?

ya i was so eager to see the last telecast of mumbai fc match and all i got was to see some CL match... >:P
  • Just shows where the viewers come from.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Just shows where the viewers come from.

but at least they should give preference for a live match over a re-telecast at least
  • Agree. How can we get this league popular if we dont show the games.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I guess Ten Action not getting any viewers for some of those clubs and so not interested in telecast...strange considering one of the team was lajong
  • rudra wrote:
    I guess Ten Action not getting any viewers for some of those clubs and so not interested in telecast...strange considering one of the team was lajong

They never show Lajong anyway. EVEN LAJONG AT HOME!
    rudra wrote:

But dont you expect them to show as many matches of mumbai fc as possible given the fact that both have the same owners in essel group???even if they are not gonna get good response i expected them to do it for coming season's benefit
  • shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

But dont you expect them to show as many matches of mumbai fc as possible given the fact that both have the same owners in essel group???even if they are not gonna get good response i expected them to do it for coming season's benefit

who knows. The schedule was made in October. This could prove why TEN Action is not the right provider. I hope NEO Sports steps up.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Probably the owner don't share the optimism about the club/indian football geting viewers anytime soon... and honestly anyone saturated with EPL, La Liga, European competitions will hardly find I League appealing...in fact, only highly passionate guys follow the games... I have noticed how, people in facebook who talk a lot about indian football and all hardly watch the matches...maybe 5 games in whole season (most even less)...read some articles and find out the main scorers, watch India matches...and then give expert commentaries..

The main point being, quality wise it is so inferior, u can just see how bad are the passing, shooting etc...only some games are top notch (India standard ofcourse)...once i took a guy to watch a game, he said its like football matches in his village.... how come u travel and pay to watch them... i dont blame him....
  • rudra wrote:
    Probably the owner don't share the optimism about the club/indian football geting viewers anytime soon... and honestly anyone saturated with EPL, La Liga, European competitions will hardly find I League appealing...in fact, only highly passionate guys follow the games... I have noticed how, people in facebook who talk a lot about indian football and all hardly watch the matches...maybe 5 games in whole season (most even less)...read some articles and find out the main scorers, watch India matches...and then give expert commentaries..

The main point being, quality wise it is so inferior, u can just see how bad are the passing, shooting etc...only some games are top notch (India standard ofcourse)...once i took a guy to watch a game, he said its like football matches in his village.... how come u travel and pay to watch them... i dont blame him....

To be honest what can you expect from a Mumbai FC home game this year. IT IS IN PUNE! I will hold judgement till Cooperage opens again.