Football Scores

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
ATTENTION: Members who are visiting the stadiums for ISL matches. Please talk about this sweet forum among your group. A banner would be great! Easiest way to reach here is to Google 'Indian Football Forum'
Indian Football, Indian Super League, FIFA U17 World Cup 2017, I-League, Indian Football Team, India U17 Football, East Bengal, Bengaluru FC, Mohun Bagan, AFC Challenge Cup 2014, Nehru Cup, SAFF Cup

U-20 I-league 2012

Comments

• usaindia" said:
    common slfc ,lets get better fo rnext match

If SLFC do well then I am the Nigerian Prince. SLFC has an average squad age of 17. That is way to young. Next season they will be a force.
  • shankarshankar 358 PointsU19 International
    arsenalfan" said:
    [quote="usaindia"]common slfc ,lets get better fo rnext match

If SLFC do well then I am the Nigerian Prince. SLFC has an average squad age of 17. That is way to young. Next season they will be a force.
    [/quote]

WOW an avg age of 17!!
    is it true???then it is really commendable performance so far as i know most of mumbai fc guys are definitely 18+ and a brisk performance against physically stronger outfit is really commendable
    anyway they are to final leg which itself is exceptional performance for them
  • shankar" said:
    [quote="arsenalfan"][quote="usaindia"]common slfc ,lets get better fo rnext match

[/quote]

WOW an avg age of 17!!
    is it true???then it is really commendable performance so far as i know most of mumbai fc guys are definitely 18+ and a brisk performance against physically stronger outfit is really commendable
    anyway they are to final leg which itself is exceptional performance for them
    [/quote]

• rudrarudra 806 PointsU19 International
    even after all these, u guys take the reported age as real one?
    Prayag United   0-1   Dempo SC ( Kalyani- FT)

DEM : Geovito Fernandez. 

• usaindiausaindia 155 PointsU16 International
    from kolkata footballs com
    Churchill Brothers   1-2   Shillong Lajong ( Kalyani - FT ) 
    CB : Nicholas Fernandez.
    SLFC : Reedem. 
    from kolkata footballs.com
    Mumbai FC   3-1   Prayag United ( Kalyani - FT) 
    PU : Senna. 

no details about the scorer of mumbai fc side :(
    Mumbai FC  =D>
    edited May 2012
    rudra" said:
    Mumbai FC  =D>

Are you really surprised about the result???
    Actually i am not because this squad of mumbai fc u-19 players had been playing together for last 2 years in local league and u-20 i-league and the first two opponents lacked this experience from their part

I wanna see how they perform against well established youth teams of pune fc (first leg was pretty close affair) and dempo sc
    shankar" said:
    from kolkata footballs.com
    Mumbai FC   3-1   Prayag United ( Kalyani - FT) 
    PU : Senna. 

no details about the scorer of mumbai fc side :(

Jayesh rane scored a hat-trick for mumbai fc
    as per a update of a mfc u-20 player on fb
    \:D/
    Pune Fc 3-1 Dempo SC. 

Pune FC netted through Suji Kumar 21', William Lalnunfela 40' and substitute David Lalbiakzara 83', while Dempo SC pulled one back through Romeo Fernandes 75'.

Good to see pune fc facebook providing live commentatory for their youth team as welll....nice to see their dedication from them
    Hope we get to see similar thing from all i-league clubs one day
  • trojantrojan 0 Points
    dempo were 2 men down as per PFC fb page 
  • AshleshAshlesh 784 PointsU19 International
    trojan" said:
    dempo were 2 men down as per PFC fb page 

good work with that website 
    shankar" said:[quote="rudra"]Mumbai FC  =D>

Actually i am not because this squad of mumbai fc u-19 players had been playing together for last 2 years in local league and u-20 i-league and the first two opponents lacked this experience from their part

I wanna see how they perform against well established youth teams of pune fc (first leg was pretty close affair) and dempo sc
    [/quote]

just congratulating them for being good
    edited May 2012
    rudra" said:
    [quote="shankar"][quote="rudra"]Mumbai FC  =D>

[/quote]

just congratulating them for being good
    [/quote]

Ohh i got that...sry for my reply that looked bit harsh