India in LONDON OLYMPICS 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited August 2012
    Terp13 wrote: »
    Apparently Mary apologized India for not getting the Gold.....what a class act by her.

<br><div><br></div><div>We need these sort of champions to represent india in olympics who are not happy by just participating or winning some  medal but top honour in the sport.... hopefully next time, we see more athletes who are there to fight for gold medals rather than just medals</div>
  • <br>
    shankar wrote: »
    Terp13 wrote: »
    Apparently Mary
    apologized India for not getting the Gold.....what a class act by
    her.

<br>
    <div><br></div>
    <div>We need these sort of champions to represent
    india in olympics who are not happy by just participating or winning
    some  medal but top honour in the sport.... hopefully next time, we see
    more athletes who are there to fight for gold medals rather than just
    medals</div>

We also need luck. I am reading a lot about the biased decisions that
    went against lot of good performing athletes. Whatever the reasons luck
    also needs to be on our side. Be it a breeze to put an arrow on the eye
    or opponent committing foul to give us a penalty or a cracker punch to
    give us upper hand. <br>
    <br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I think we should try North Korea's tactics at the next Olympics... and World Cup...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I think we should try North Korea's tactics at the next Olympics... and World Cup...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

<br><br>Since the West won't let us show the Olympics here, I am pleased to
    announce that N. Korea just defeated Michael Phelps for the 18th time.
    <br><br>sorry but didn't understand anything<br>
  • Basically it is obvious that the North Koreans are winning EVERY EVENT by not allowing there people to watch. So 2016, NO OLYMPIC TV IN INDIA and India will win EVERYTHING!
  • Basically it is obvious that the North Koreans are winning EVERY EVENT by not allowing there people to watch. So 2016, NO OLYMPIC TV IN INDIA and India will win EVERYTHING!

<br><br>oh..thanks<br> ;)<br><br>http://www.examiner.com/article/australian-newspaper-creates-scandal-with-north-korea-s-olympic-coverage<br>;
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    <br>
    Basically it is obvious that the North Koreans are winning EVERY EVENT by not allowing there people to watch. So 2016, NO OLYMPIC TV IN INDIA and India will win EVERYTHING!

<br><br>oh man thats rough.......<br>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-count/<br><br>India Rank 49/72<br>i am actually happy to see that there are many developed countries which are much lower than india like argentina ,portugal <br>btw good to see no sri lnka ,pakistan,nepal,bangladesh in the list NO SAFF CRAP IN THE OLYMPICS LOL<br><br>and good to see AFGHANISTHAN GOT 1 MEDAL<br>
  • Pedro GonzalesPedro Gonzales 223 Points
    edited August 2012
    Dude, it's exactly comments like this that piss off our smaller neighbors. Why the hell is it good that the other SAFF countries don't have any medals in these olympics? <br><br>I personally would be happy if they did, because that would mean our athletes could improve by traveling nearby instead of having to fly further away for competitions. Works out cheaper and also allows more of our athletes to get some competitive experience.<br><br>One thing that i've always advocated is to allow other SAFF competitors into our national games in sports in order to improve our standards. The better the competition the better we get, and it will serve to earn some goodwill. We certainly need that. <br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    And we get the wooden spoon in Hockey!